CHAPTER 1

*DREAM*

A group of small girls playing near a pond. They played games and ate sitting near water.

When they are playing a girl with long hair that reaches her waist approached them and asked them to play with her also.

The group of girls pushed that girl in pond and laughed at her. A girl from the group said, "We don't play with a ugly girl with monkey face".

That girl panicked because she doesn't know how to swim and pleading them to help her.

she started to submerged into water . she couldn't breathe and also water reached her lung.
she thought this was her end and she's going to die. Black dots appeared in her eyes. she lost conscious.

*Dream ends*

A woman woken from her nightmare that haunts her almost every day. she getting ready for a big day. She refreshed and getting ready for her daily routine.

Suddenly, Three guys started to chase her through forest and she started to run towards the direction of a man in horses.

when that man saw helpless girl running from the guys. He got down from his horse and took his sword to save that girl.

After a big fight one of those guys tried to stab him and that girl came between that Guy and the guy who saved her.

Her scream echoed through whole forest. In next moment she fell unconscious in ground with stab wound.

those guys who chased her ran from there. That man who saved this girl carried her and rushed towards his palace.

That guy who saved that girl is Athiyan Daugupathi, King of Shimphala.

He ordered his Guard's to catch those guys who attacked him in the forest.

He admitted her in his Royal ward.the royal doctor cleaned her wounds and informed him she is alright.

In the panic he didn't saw her face clearly before but now couldn't take his eyes from the beautiful girl infront of him . He didn't met any girl in his life with this much Angelic features. She was the definition of beauty . Her Golden wheat brown skin glows in sunlight.

Her eye brows was like rainbow in black color. So curvy.. Her lips looks like honey dipped rose petal. Her long smooth hair braided and reached below her waist. She wore a old worn out clothes.

He thought he wasted his thirty five years of his life without seeing this beautiful creature in his territory. but he knows she was off limits to him because she looks like so young May be 16 or 18 years old.

He stayed in ward with her whole night but he couldn't divert his eyes from her face. he was Waiting to open her eyes.

In early morning he saw movements in her body. He alertly sitting straight in his chair waiting for her open her eyes. She opened her eyes, wow her eyes look like coffee bean in center of milk.

He was mesmerized by her beauty and couldn't form any words from his mouth. She was speaking something but he couldn't speak anything , he lost in her beauty.

Finally he slipped out of trance and asked her name,

Athiyan: what is your name??

That girl: sacchi ... Sacchi ihana .. 

Her voice reached his ears like music...

Sacchi : thank you for saving me my lord...

Athiyan didn't know what to speak, he couldn't form any words.

Athiyan: take rest i will talk to you later...

With that he rushed out of ward in a rocket speed.

For the whole day, he couldn't forget about her. He couldn't concentrate any of his work. The only face is in his mind is sacchi. Sacchi what a beautiful name. Sacchi means pure. Yes, she looks really looks pure heart girl.

He was really ashamed because with his age he he could not think about another girl that too a young girl who barely reached 20 years.

But he need to you know who is she and what she doing in middle of the forest alone?

Who are those guys that chased her in forest??? He ordered his servant to bring that girl . He needs to hear , her story before he takes any decision.

she may be a spy from another kingdom but with her innocent face she couldn't be a spy. Who is she ? why I didn't see her before in my kingdom?.

he heard a door knock and knows she arrived here. He took a deep breath and told himself that she is a normal girl , you are a king.