𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

Start from the beginning

"i did not mean to say that out loud." she covered her mouth. "girl this is my home." he told. "really?" she squinted her eyes. muwop nodded.

"perks, perks, perks that's all the fuck you rap about." reese walked up with durk. "and you always whispering in yo raps but do i say shit to you about it?" durk responded.

"damn." saniya burst out laughing. "fuck you laughing at?" reese said lowly. "huh?" she cuffed her ear.  "fuck you." reese waved her off.

next thing you know Rondo and La appeared. "why you not talking to me? we was just on the phone everything was cool." rondo tapped saniya's shoulder.

"y'all was just on the phone?? business is not stood on." heavyn shook her head. "shut them dick suckers." rondo pointed.

"first of all i don't suck dick." she widened her eyes at his response. "every female suck dick." durk shook his head as he laughed.

"not me." heavyn defended. "me either." krissy added.

"krissy probably don't." muwop spoke. "she don't." La blank faced them. "calm down...." booka joked.

La side eyed him making them laugh. "where the crazy love birds?" durk looked around. "sky somewhere crying probably and von somewhere with some new hoe." booka scratched his head.

"new hoe??!" saniya and krissy said in unison.

"y'all ain't know?" booka laughed. "what the fuck." saniya's voice full of shock. "who is it?" krissy wondered.

"some bitch name shekema." he shrugged.

"ain't dat bitch in the army?" muwop questioned. "what's wrong with being in the army my great auntie was in the army." heavyn frowned.

"stop fucking lying." booka side eyed her. "i'm dead ass." she defended.

"i don't wanna talk to you right now." saniya said lowly so only rondo heard her. "bet, don't worry about speaking to me after today." he told.

"just the person we was talking about." heavyn pointed as she seen von approaching them. "why y'all speaking on me folks." von spoke.

"calm down you ain't shit to speak about." heavyn look him up and down. "so you back fucking with kema?" durk laughed.

"hell yeah, her head great." von laughed as durk hyped him up. "you a fake ass bitch." saniya mugged him.

"who?" durk asked. "you." she pointed. "girl fuck you." durk waved her off. "my bitch so bad." durk hyped.

"let me see." krissy asked. "nope." he popped the p.

"y'all gon scare her away, and i actually like her so no." durk stated. "don't nobody wanna scare her away." saniya assured.

"you'll see her when you see her." he told.

"hope it ain't nikki fat ass." saniya sighed. everyone laughed but durk. "fuck was you thinking fucking with her bro." muwop laughed.

"y'all ain't never had no bitch do shit for y'all." durk said. "i had hella bitches doing shit for me." von assured. "you trynna be funny?" heavyn tilted her head to the side.