Chapter 1: Rise of Voltron

Michaela's POV

It was now the day of the launch for when Shiro goes into space along with Pidge's dad, Sam, and her brother, Matt, whom Ryan had gotten to know very well since they met during a trip to a science fair. I became really good friends with Pidge or should I say Katie Holt who I saw as a little sister. Me and her have formed a close bond to the point she along with her mom moved into the house next door from mine and Ryan's place.

But, the day came when Shiro and Pidge's family went missing before our dad made a live television broadcast as he was in his uniform.

Dad: Hello everyone, I am here to report about the incident with our team during the corberos mission. Our drone that was with them recorded what had happened with them before it got smashed. This is the recovered video that we got. He said as he played a video about what happened just like how it played out in the first episode.

I was shaking from trying to keep myself together as small angry tears formed in my eyes, before Ryan held my hand as our dad explained what they discovered thanks to Ryan's ability to see into the future. I began to shake from anger as I felt my powers beginning to react to my emotions before I left the house so that I wouldn't destroy it during my enraged outburst.

Me: Those motherf**king son of a b***hes!! I screamed, feeling anger flood my system.

Ryan: Sis, you need to calm down. All of this was meant to happen to Shiro, Matt, and Sam. If they didn't get captured then the future would be different but that doesn't mean we can help Pidge and Keith out through their depression.

Me: It still hurts Ryan! It still hurts because Shiro basically became our brother! I said, not noticing that my hands were beginning to glow a familiar purple.

Ryan: I know sis, but all of this was supposed to happen because if it didn't then Voltron wouldn't have been known about and the Galra would have taken over earth.

I growled in anger before I punched a bolder and practically shattered it, finally noticing that my hands were glowing a familiar purple.

Me: The elemental power of.. Destruction/Darkness. I said, looking at the power that was flowing from my hand.

Ryan: Yeah, you might accidentally kill someone if you get too angry. He said as he touched my hand only for him to get burned badly as his hand looked like it decayed a bit. Gah!! Holy crap that hurts! He said as he held only his left hand.

Me: Ryan! I-I… I said as I got extremely scared of myself, forcing the power to go away.

Ryan: I know it was an accident but man this really hurts. He said as he put on a forced smile.

Me: I'm so sorry! I said, beginning to cry a bit.

Ryan: It's okay sis. He said as he looked at me.

Me: B-But… I hurt you.. I said, trying to not have a meltdown.

Ryan: I know, but it was an accident. He said as he looked at me.

Then, Nya and Pixal came in along with Zane as they started to medically treat the wound on Ryan before it got any worse. I was feeling very scared by the fact that I used the elemental power of Destruction/Darkness.

Me: Oh gosh.. I said, very shaken up by what happened.

Nya: Good news is that he'll live, the bad news is that his whole hand needs to be in a special glove to help it heal and he can't ever take it off because if he did then the wound would be worse due to the exposure of the air.

Zane: The glove is resistant to pretty much anything too.

Pixal: Although, he might not be able to use his hand as much since he will need to not use it for it to heal.