𝟎𝟖: 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐭

Começar do início

"That's so hurtful," Cat told her and sat down.

"You know, you don't always have to be mean to everyone," Tori pointed out.

"See Tori's interested in my device," Cat said.

"I'm really not," Tori replied.

André put one arm around Cat, "Aww, come on Little Red. Tell us about your doohickey." He removed his arm from Cat's shoulders.

Cat smiled, "Okay. It's called The SnowBee. Watch." She pressed a button on the machine and fake snow started coming out from the top of the machine.

Cat was giggling as fake snow covered everyone at the table, until Jade got up and pressed a button to make it stop.

"It makes pretend snow," Cat said with a laugh and picked up her machine.

"I see that," André said.

Beck blew fake snow off his food. "It's all over my tostada."

"And my pizza," Tori said, holding her ruined slice of pizza.

"And I'm covered in toxic fake snow," Peyton said. He knew that because his mom ordered a machine like that and let him and Damian eat the fake snow, then rushed them to the hospital because she was a terrible mother and didn't want her punching bags to die.

Jade asked, "Toxic?"

"Yeah, it says it can cause abdominal bleeding," Cat said.

Everyone else dropped them food and pushed their containers to the middle of the table.

Tori asked, "So, what made you buy a machine that poisons people's lunches?"

Cat took out a catalog from the Sky Store, "This catalog."

Beck asked, "Sky Store?"

"Yeah, my mom bought a curling iron off that catalog," Peyton said, rather crankily. His mom then proceeded to use the curling iron to burn him and Damian with it when she realized how hot the damn thing got. He wiped fake snow off of him.

"I went to visit my uncle and uncle this weekend in San Francisco and they had these on the plane," Cat replied. She opened the catalog. "It's like, filled with all kinds of cool stuff you can find." She gasped, "Like this – a tree face." She showed them, "You can put it on your tree to give it a face."

Tori asked, "What if you don't have a tree?"

"It always works on bushes," Cat said excitedly.

"Unbelievable!" exclaimed Robbie as he came over to their table. "You guys have no idea how upset I am about—" He looked at the fake snow. "It snowed? In Los Angeles?"

"I told you global warming was bogus," Rex said.

"Stop watching Fox News," Robbie told his puppet.

"No," Rex said. "It's fair and balanced."

"Its fake snow," Peyton told him.

"But you can eat it," Jade said holding out a spoonful of fake snow.

"I don't wanna eat anything," Robbie said, sitting down.

"This time," Beck added, annoyed.

"The seniors, the ones who run the Slap," Robbie started.

"Dot com?" added Cat.

"No, dot gov, yes dot com," Robbie said. "They want to cancel my blog."

"Why?" asked Jade. She snapped her fingers, "Oh, wait, I don't care."