he walked the opposite way and face him. cracking his knuckles as he sighs "okay kid now stance" he instructed "What? you said talk not fight!" He Gasped but The Monkey already kicked him making the boy stumble back "yes now talk while moving that body" He squints his eyes, The boy standing back up and taking a stance "Fist to fist. Palm to Palm. fight like you're in a training grounds, if I see you mess shit up I'll beat you got that?" He Glared, and Mk nodded.

'that's more like it kid'

"now move!" He shouted, Mk Advancing and throwing punches with force. Macaque Simply Blocking his Advancements with his palms as if they were only mere Playing cards "Again!" He Scolded, Blocking the last punch and Ducking down. hitting the boy by his stomach with his Elbows, Mk coughed, dropping down and Wheezing at such Hit.

"too Weak! again Mk!"

"come on! where's your Punches?! did that Wuss out last year or because of Azure?!"

"No!-ggh!-I can still punch!"

"that's it! now again!" He took a stance, the Monkey Slamming down his foot, Ready as he watch the boy stand up "Azure is a formidable opponent Mk. he doesn't Play games. and he means it" He spoke, the Kid Advancing again with his fist "With the Legs Brat!" He shouted, Blocking both his punches and holding his Fist "See I noticed you keep on using your fist" He hissed, and Mk Tried to escape from his grip. Instead of pushing the boy away, the shadow monkey Rolled his eyes and Pat's the boy on the leg "Legs Mk! Where's the footing?! now do both!" He Scolded again, Pushing him Mk Gasped and Landed safely. in awe as he realized what is happening.

'He's training me'

"what are you staring at?! Stand up and Repeat!" Macaque shouted, using a bit of his shadow abilities to force the young boy to stand up his feet "Stop Zoning out and take a stance! the enemy doesn't baby around Kid!" He Grinned, and Mk hesitantly took a stance "is—Does this even help?" He asked, confusing the Monkey even more and gave him the 'Are you fucking kidding me' Look "HAH?!—of course it will! Airhead!" He Growled, which by the way almost scared Mk.

"I'm good at teaching! my methods are not the same as your mentor."

Unlike Wukong that teaches Mk with a bit of Baby shit. Macaque on the other hand will beat the shit out of this kid. he's gonna build that man up so that maybe the kid could punch the fuck out of Azure for him 'that bastard Lion—ex–Sworn brother of mine needs some fucking beating' He thought and Smirked at the thought of Mk Beating that Guy.

"Now stance! Lemme see those hits!"

"o-okay!"

"now What did Azure did to you?"

"H-He Uh—hit me with his sword?"

he said, and Macaque scoffed "see he's fast Mk. now You just don't use your fist AND Leg to beat some demons." He lectured, Advancing first which suprised the boy, Mk Panicked and luckily Blocked the Incoming Kick from the Monkey "That's it Eyes! Focus Kid! your Mentor taught you that so don't Forget! now again!" He nodded, kicking him again Mk blocked the strong force, making his palms sting in pain as it slowly turn red.

"Add power you brat!"

"stop Looking around and eyes on the fight! You're gonna get yourself Killed in seconds!"

well it looks like he's gonna have a tough training with the Shadow monkey. but this time the training is genuine, no schemes or Manipulated strings attached.

'Im Actually teaching you Kid'

'atleast this could fill up the absences of your stupid Mentor'