CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

Start from the beginning

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Weeks later

Jeong Hyeok needs to go at the company share holder meeting so he told Hyo Joo to watch Seri for him. Seri is still sleeping when Jeong Hyeok approach her. He kiss her on her forehead gently to make sure she didn't disturb on her sleep. Seri couldn't sleep last night because she felt her pain on her tummy. Jeong Hyeok fix the blanket that cover on her body before he went outside the room.

He's on his way when he's phone keep on ringing. He saw Halmeoni's number that registered on the screen. He immediately answered it.

"Halmeoni... I'm on my way..." He said.

"I'm here at the office... Don't worry about the company just stay on Seri's side..." Mrs. Ri said over the phone.

"It's also my duty as the future CEO. I'll be back home immediately after the meeting so don't worry." Jeong Hyeok said.

He heard Mrs. Ri let out a deep sigh.

"Don't be stubborn Ri Jeong Hyeok! Take care of your wife first, the board will understand so don't worry... Go back home and Seri needs you.., Arasso?" Mrs. Ri said.

Jeong Hyeok let out a small smile.

"Are you sure, Halmeoni? It will be okay with them?" He asked.

"Yes... Go back home... Don't worry about it... I'll give you the update later... I have to go the meeting will about to start." Mrs. Ri said.

"Arasso... Thank you Halmeoni... Bye!" He said before Mrs. Ri ended their conversation.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Seri woke up with a heaviness on her chest. She felt really exhausted and hard to breath. She seated up and drink the glass of water at the top of the side table. She pick her phone and send a message to Dr. Bong.

'Good morning, Dr. Bong... Can you visit me today? I'm sorry but I felt really strange today... Kamsahamnida..'

Then she sent it.

She manage to stood up and walk outside the room. She look for Jeong Hyeok but she didn't find him. Hyo Joo immediately approach her when she see her. "Ms. Seri, are you okay? You look so pale..." Hyo Joo said. Seri smile as she nodded. "Where's Jeong Hyeok?" She asked. "He left early. He told me not to wake you up for you to have some rest." Hyo joo said. "Let's go back to the room... And I will prepare your food." Hyo Joo added. "Arasso, If Dr. Bong arrive, please tell her that I'm on my room." She said. Hyo joo nodded. She turn around and about to leave, when she felt her tummy tightening and she's hard to breath. She stop and put her hand on the wall when her vision becomes blurry. "Hyo Joo... Please make a call to Jeong Hyeok..." She said with her trembling voice. Hyo Joo immediately approach her. "Ms. Seri..." Hyo joo called. Seri try to look fine and she smile to Hyo joo but after how many steps towards to their room, she collapsed. "Oh my, 'Ms. Seri!'" Hyo Joo shouted.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Yoon's Mansion

Mr. Yoon is eating his breakfast while reading newspaper. Ms. Choi serve his coffee and put it on the table. Mr. Yoon accidentally slip from his hand the cup of coffee and fall to the floor. The cup break into pieces. Ms. Choi and Mr. Yoon exchange their glances. A wind blow from the window and the curtain hit the picture frame that display on the cabinet. Mr. Yoon immediately walk towards the cabinet and pick the picture frame from the floor. It was the picture of Seri in her teenage year. Mr. Yoon felt anxious and look to Ms. Choi. Ms. Choi also felt anxious when she saw Seri's picture fall on the floor.

"Ms. Choi please call Hyo joo and asked how's my daughter..." He said. "Arasso, Chairman..." Ms. Choi said and immediately went to the phone and call Hyo Joo. Mr. Yoon pick his car key and cellphone. He try to call Jeong Hyeok but he didn't answer.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Jeong Hyeok is in the flower shop near to their house. He's waiting for the bouquet of peonnies that he ordered for his wife. He saw a cute mini bouquet that display on the counter and then he smile. "It's an order from a customer for her first born daughter, Sir." The florist said. He imagine his twins being hold by him. His little prince and little princess on his arms. "Sir, it's done..." The Florist said when she finished his order. "Kamsahamnida..." He said.

He return to his car and he got startled when he look at to his phone. He received many miscalled from Mr. Yoon, Hyo Joo and Dr. Bong. He immediately called Hyo Joo but she didn't answer. He about to call her again when his phone suddenly ring and he saw Mr. Yoon's number registered on his screen. He immediately answered it with his heart beating so fast.

"Abeonim..." He said.

"Jeong Hyeok where are you?" Mr. Yoon said over the phone.

"I'm on my way to our house, Abeonim...Waeyo?" He said with worry on his voice.

"Go to the hospital now... I'm also on my way there... I received a call from Hyo Joo that Seri got collapsed earlier." Mr. Yoon said.

Jeong Hyeok got shocked.

"Jeong Hyeok? Are you still with me?" Mr. Yoon said.

"Yes, Abeonim... Is Seri is okay?" He asked.

He immediately make a u turn and drive fast.

"I hope so, Jeong Hyeok. Hyo Joo told me that Seri is unconscious and look so pale. Let's meet to the hospital. I know you're worried about your wife and your twins but make sure to drive safety, Arasso?" Mr. Yoon said.

Jeong Hyeok felt his tears running down on his cheek as he nodded.

"Arasso, Abeonim..." He said.

Jeong Hyeok look at the bouquet of peonnies on the passenger seat as his tears continue to fall from his eyes.

"Seri... Please hold on..." He said.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Author's note

Good morning guys.... I'm sorry for super delayed upload.... But I'm okay now and I'll promise to continue to write some Binjin fanfics stories.

Anyways, next chapter will be the final chapter....🥺🥺🥺 Thank you guys for all your comments,votes and ideas.... Much appreciated! Thanks for recommending this story to others... Love you all guys...

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12