elijah mikaelson

" DISOBEDIENCE "

You were so bored out of your mind that you were sitting in the living room with a book in your lap. Klaus was a pain in the ass, even though you occasionally liked him and everything, and Elijah was off doing business with him. Elijah promised that this evening would be all yours. You were told to wait for him and do nothing until he returned at 7, or you would be punished. You've had it with him being three hours late. You closed the book before dumping it on the couch. Well, if he can't provide you pleasure, you will do it yourself even tho it was hard sometimes to do it on your own, but fuck it.

Elijah had a lot of white shirts, so losing one to you was nothing. You ripped open the closet and rummaged through Elijah's clothing. You quickly take off your sweatpants and leggings before throwing your top over your head, leaving you completely bare. You buttoned up his shirt and put it on. You put on his shirt and buttoned it up. The shirt was long it covered your ass. You left the first 3 buttons open and climbed into bed. Goosebumps covered your body as the soft fabric moved against your skin. You could see your nipples through the shirt. You ran your fingers over them, the fabric being the only barrier there.

The shirt smelled like Elijah. You whimpered, wishing he was here. You moved your hands down your body and pulled the fabric up until your bottom half was bare gasping as the cold air hit your pussy. You moved your hand further down till you were palming yourself. You were already wet from the thought of Elijah barging in the room and catching you, pleasuring yourself. The thrill was too much. You ran your finger up and down your clit. You felt the wetness against your finger and started by pushing one finger in. You moaned at the feeling, your other hand grabbing the sheet in a tight grip. You started to pump them in and out and added a second finger. Whining wishing it was his fingers that were pumping inside of you.

"Fuck Elijah" You found your sweet spot and started to move your fingers in a come here motion and moaned as you started to get closer to your orgasm. You bit your lip hard and pinched your nipples between your thumb and index finger, causing a surge of pleasure down your spine and straight down. You cried out, pushing your face into the pillow beside you and crying Elijah's name out as you came. Coming down from your high, you still weren't satisfied. You wanted more. You needed more. After 2 more orgasms you were finally satisfied and too tired to do anything your wetness trickled down your clit wetting the sheets beneath you and your thighs were wet from how much you kept rubbing them together for more friction. You went to the bathroom and did your businees, and went straight to bed. You grabbed a pillow and hid your face in it, and looked at the clock it was now midnight. You groaned and closed your eyes, letting the darkness take over.

---------------------

It was after midnight when Elijah entered through the door. He was upset because he had broken his promise. He was aware of your need and desire as well as how long you had to wait. As he entered, gently closing the door, he exhaled as he heard your peaceful breath coming from your room. He intended to make amends and give you the long-awaited pleasure he had promised. He approached the door, which was slightly ajar, and took a long breath to prepare himself before stopping abruptly. He took another whiff of the air and couldn't get enough of the scent. It belonged to you—your arousal and your release. He entered the room in quiet steps to see you deep asleep on your back, your hair lying flawlessly around your head in his shirt. He saw the wetness underneath. You had disobeyed his orders and had touched yourself. Even though he was late, that still did not mean for you to go on and pleasure yourself. That was his job. Nobody, not even yourself, can touch you. His scowl grew, and he crept slowly towards the edge of the bed where he silently stood in awe of you. Although it was probably unsettling, he didn't care. He could always admire you because you were his. Unless, of course, you were uncomfortable, but he knew that you loved it when he stared at you like he was falling in love all over again.