Meeting

Brittany walks on the mountains not knowing where to go and she bumps into someone and inch taller then her Brianna says "BRITTANY WHERE ARE YOU!" Cupla and Mugla says "BRITTANY!" Brittany opens eyes not knowing ink dried down her face but ran towards Brianna's direction The short male demon runs after Brittany the wolf,cupbros,and the cat followed Millie says "BRITTANY THERE YOU ARE!" Cupla says "guys I think we have company" Brittany hides behind Brianna and whispers "could we go somewhere because you know" the short demon introduced the crew Millie introduced the gang Brittany says "COME ON BRI YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" Brianna says "BRITTANY NOT NOW!" Bendy looks at Brittany and saw ink dried on her face and by now it covered her eyes and Brittany fell and Brianna caught her Millie and Cupla and Mugla and Brianna says "BRITTANY!" Brittany groans and says "B...Bri it...hurts..." Brianna says"ik Brittany" Millie says "let my grab something" the mouse grabbed what she needed and says "here Bri use it on Brittany" Brianna says "ok" the cyan marked wolf put the towel on her cyan marked demon sister's face to clean the ink Brittany says "leave me here to die Bri I'm just trouble for you..." Brianna Says"NO I WON'T LOST YOU YOU WONT DIE!" Brittany says "COME ON IK YOU'LL SURVIVE!!" Bendy say down beside Brittany and says "ok you'll have the same fate as me but your not dying now so stop talking crap about yourself" Brittany listens but doesn't look at him Bendy says "Hey look at me...!" Brittany says "no..." she passes out Boris says "is your little sister ok?" Brianna just giggles Brittany says "LITTLE SISTER!?" (Brittany is 17 like Brianna is 11) Brittany says "I'M 17 OK I'M NOT A KID" Brianna says "I'm Brittany and I'm 11..." Millie says "you know me the adventurer Millie and I'm 30..." Cupla says "I'm the purple cup and I'm Cupla and I'm 25" Cuphead says "AND THERE'S A FEMALE WHO US OLDER THEN ME IM ONLY 23!!!!" Mugla says "I'm the pink mug and I'm Mugla and I'm 23..." (After the crew introduce there names and ages expect the ink bros) Brittany says "we better get going Brianna THE INK MACHINE PIECES DON'T FIX THEMSELVES!" Brianna says "WE NEED A MAP FIRST!!!" Bendy says "You guys can come with us..." Bendy says "I'm Bendy and I'm 18 and I'm a mechanic" Brittany says "I'm an Inventor and my sister is a early Inventor" Boris says "I'm Boris and I'm a early Mechanic and Im 12" Speedie's soul says "protect them the best you can Brittany" Brittany turns around and looks at the hedgehog angel and said "I will Ancestor Speed"

Sorry that it's short but hope you enjoyed the first chapter and thanks for reading and now I'm gonna make the 2nd Chapter