Four

Y/N's hand rested on Wanda's hip as they had her backed up against the bookshelves in their office. Her heart rate picked up as they took her lips fiercely. A moan escaped her as they grazed the skin beneath her blouse. They forced their tongue past her parted lips as her arms wrapped around their neck, keeping them close as their hand soon traveled beneath her skirt pushing her underwear to the side, fingers slowly running through her folds as the two sighed at the feeling.

"So wet for me." They husked out as she only nodded, sighing as they applied pressure to her clit. Wanda gripped their jaw, pulling their lips to meet hers in a lustful kiss, moaning as they thrust two fingers inside of her.

"Wanda?" She was soon shaken awake by a worried Jarvis. "Are you ok? You were gasping and whimpering in your sleep."

"Nightmare." She muttered as she moved to get out of bed. "I'm going to get some water." Without another word, she left the room. Standing looking out of the window, watching as the city remained asleep as her mind went back to her dream.

She wondered why she had a dream like that, especially as she slept beside her husband who she was supposed to love wholeheartedly. Y/N was her boss, nothing more than that.

"You didn't come back to bed." Jarvis stated as he woke up, Wanda was already showered and dressed for the day.

"I couldn't get back to sleep." She told him. "My mind was on overdrive."

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked her as she laughed.

"You want to listen to my thoughts for once?" She spoke harshly as he just scoffed. "You never wanted to hear my thoughts before so why now?"

"I'm sorry for trying to be better." He snarled as she grabbed her bag and coat.

"I'm going to work." She told him.

"What about breakfast?" He asked her as she shook her head.

"You know how to use a stove. Ingredients are in the cupboard." She fastened her coat. "Try not to burn our home down." With that she left an angered Jarvis in her wake. He slammed his hand down on the counter as he glared at the empty countertops. He had noticed that since she had been working, he has had to fend for himself more and more, especially on days where he returned home earlier than herself.

"Are you ok?" Y/N asked her as she sat down.

"Yeah." She whispered as she thanked them for the hot beverage. "You don't have much on today." She informed them as she handed them the file.

"No. It's just the new Antibiotic observation." They told her as they leaned on her desk. "So, are you ok?"

"Yeah." She shrugged as she sat back. "I guess it's just marriage problems you know." They listened to her intently. "We have been drifting apart as of late because we both have different views of how our lives should be right now." She took a sip of her coffee before she continued. "He wants to hurry and have children and I am not ready for that. I am only 22 and that is a huge commitment I am not ready for."

"No one is truly ready to become a parent." They admitted as she scoffed. "Look, I am not agreeing with your husband but if you ever find yourself in that predicament." They sighed as they looked away for a moment. "My father wasn't ready for me until I was old enough to look after myself. I was the bastard child he never truly wanted until I was 18." They admitted. "I was an affair baby and his wife didn't want him or my half brother to have anything to do with me. But she never knew of my name nor my mother's."

"Norman was your father." Wanda whispered, putting two and two together.

"He was." They confirmed. "Once I graduated high school, top of my class, he took me under his wing. Had me shadow him, every meeting, every project testing, he even paid for my college and when he was retiring signed over the company to me. Harry never wanted anything to do with it." They stood up. "I still think it was a sympathy tactic because of the accident."