What to do?

It was a good day to have a picnic at plant island, plant wubbox thought that too, he was sitting peacefully on a rug, with tea, cookies, and some apple pie.

Plant wubbox: ahh...the weather is perfect today.

Just then, he saw a little critter (it's that green bird on plant island if your wondering-) it was on the carpet, just looking at plant wubbox's soul, craving to murder every single monster on the monster world..and soon it's gonna be called..."the critter world", plant wubbox happily give the critter some crumbs of cookies, and the critter started eating it, huh, maybe destroying the monster world was a bad idea, maybe monsters are nice after all, the critter thought.

Plant wubbox: ugh....if only some monster would join my picnic...

Just then, he heard some weird noise, it sounded like....air flying too fast and HES ABOUT TO CRASH TO PLANT OH MY GOD PLANT GET AWAY FROM HERE!..oh uhh pardon, air was so worried about his voice that he wasn't focusing while in the air, so he hit a random tall tree and fell to the ground, right next to plant, and his critter, and some tea.

Plant wubbox: oh hello there air! Would you like some tea?

Air wubbox lift his head at plant, wondering why he didn't ask if he's okay, he tried to talk but remembered that his voice randomly stoped working, so it looked weird how air was trying to talk but no sound was coming from him, plant wubbox noticed.

Plant wubbox: huh? What are you doing air? Why are you talking, but your not talking?

Air was very frustrated, he wanted plant to know his problem so he can help him, but nothing came out.

Plant wubbox: what's wrong? Why are you so quiet? Did you lose your voice or something?

Air nodded 

Plant wubbox: ohhhh I see...well..does it hurt?

Air nodded, his throat kinda hurts

Plant wubbox: hmmm..I know! How about some tea and lemon? It can help with your voice!

Air didn't seem to be so sure about it, but yeah, he's right, warm drink and some lemon can help, so plant grabbed a random lemon from his picnic bag and cuts in half with a pocket knife, and pour on air's tea.

Plant wubbox: here! Try it.

Air took a sip from this tea, it taste delicious, he finished the whole drink, he see, to have alot of hope to get his voice back, then, the moment came, he tried to speak but it didn't work, he felt like there was something stopped him from speaking, but what was it?

Plant wubbox: oh no! That didn't work, hmmm...w-what- air where are you going??

Air got up and walked away, he was upset that the tea didn't work, he didn't even give a chance to plant wubbox to give him another idea, he was overthinking about what could happen to him if he didn't speak at all, what if he was mute forever? What if he have to play instruments? Air doesn't want all of this! He thought playing an instrument was hard enough! He doesn't want to be mute either, he just wants to talk and talk and talk! 

Air was sitting on a random rock, what he's gonna do now?