WWE Debutants

Jado debited in the Royal Rumble at #3 and won the match, and defeated Randy Orton in a Street Fight, knocking him out cold, defeating Cody Rhodes in a Street Fight as well, and was attacked by Damian Priest, Finn Balor, Dominick Mysterio, JD McDonagh & Drew McIntyre and seeing the situation Nick Aldis introduced his friends in a Tokyo Crowd, as Phantasmo came from the ramp, in Military Gears, Tama and Loa and Fale came in and attacked down JD, Drew and Finn, Fale and Finn recognized each other and Fale smashed him down and Hikuleo could not be signed in as he rejoined New Japan Professional Wrestling and from there went into All Japan Professional Wrestling itself and now, Bad Luck Fale smashed and beat down Drew McIntyre in a NHB Fight and JD McDonagh and Damian lost to Tama and Loa, losing the championship to GOD. 

Jado defeated Drew for Universal Championship, at 55 years of age, and Fale won US Championship and had a legendary fight with John Cena where he lost it, Hikuleo joined Rogues Army replacing Fale, and now as King Fale won King of the Ring Tournament and Heavyweight Championship too, Phantasmo won North American Championship and NXT Championship and entered into it with Latino World Order and Logan Paul on the other hand, and at Survivor Series GOD defeated The Judgement Day in a Loser Leaves WWE Match and GOD retained and Tama was attacked by Roman and Seth who added Solo to the Shield with Jimmy, Paul Heyman and Jado fought in a Retirement Match, Paul was defeated and retied on the other hand. 

GOD attacked Rey Mysterio, Joaquin Wilde, Carlito and Primo and a fight happened, and after months of brawling down, Mysterio defeated Tama and low blow him, trying a screw driver but got subbed and now, another War Games happened, Contracts on the line, GOD won as Carlito got pinned and Loa subbed Rey Mysterio down, Roman and his cousins and Seth attacked Rey and Wilde and entered the ring, Tama and Roman fought and Tama pinned Roman down. 

Tangua Loa won Heavyweight Title and IC Title too, losing them both, Hikuleo had a larger reign and lost to LA Knight on the other hand and finally, Phantasmo won Universal and Tag Championships too, and now Bloodline was defeated and as a result, the members were made to leave the organization too, Kevin and Sami with Cody, Jay and Randy defeated them, Tama was the only WWE Guy there as Loa, Hikuleo and Fale left, Jado went to NJPW and won Heavyweight Title and with Gedo tag league and both of them retired and now, Tama for a few years remained, Fale became World Champion and in WWE and rejoined NJPW too, Tama lost a Loser Leaves to Logan Paul and shook his hand there, leaving WWE.