The shot started again with all kk n jw on bed. Doorbell rings. Jw gets up in excitement n opens the door for teju.
Teju is in white shirt n denim shorts. They hug each other n jw leads her to bedroom

Jw- R u ready for this?

Teju- cant wait.

They step inside the room n jw  strips tejus   denim shorts off her.
Teju hugs her n caresses her back.

Kk- Hello. What abt me girls??

They turn n look at him. One by one they go on bed besides him.
Jw sits besides karan n kisses his neck while teju sits on top of him and caresses his abs.

The scene constinues a bit

Director- and cut. Perfect. Done for the day. Packup guys.

Kk- arrey but there were more scenes na sir for today.

Director- Kk the script was changed a lil by ekta mam. She will explain u guys.

They all went to the vanity room where ekta mam was also waiting.

Ekta- so guys i feel we need a little change in script. I feel with the progressive society and current scenario i want to show how these 2 women felt more chemistry between them than with u n eventually jw eventually finds out she is bisexual.

Everyone was surprised at this but thought it was a good change.

Jw- Umm thats a good idea. But i need more details. Specific details about this before we go ahead.

Ekta- Ofcourse. Give me a days time. We will do it n update u. N then u guys can decide. Teju i will just need 1 more day from u for more scenes.

Teju- umm sure mam.

Ekta- Dont worry. Nothing wilm be out of anyones comfort zone.. I lnow its last moment but u guys know how it works.

Kk- Nobody knows it better than u mam. I personally feel it will be an amazing twist.

Ekta- ok. Will update u guys soon. Good day.

Kk& teju went to vanity.
She was still in her long white shirt n tiny hot pants.

As they stepped in the vanity kk gestured the team to wait outside for sometime.

He shut the door n grabbed teju hand. She turned n landed on his chest. He held her neck n gently pushed her towards the wall caging her between his hands.

It was like a spark went through her body. She was wet horny n in a way very vulnerable.
The smoking hot guy in front of her made her knees wobble by just looking at her with those lustful eyes.

Kk- Ek toh tune jhooth bola uparse aise ekdum hot banke yaha pe aayi hai..
Wtf teju..
He whispered while biting her shoulders n grabbing her ass.

Kk- U owe me 24hrs teju. N u know exactly what i want for those 24hrs.

He kissed just besides her lips and put his hand inside her shirt.

Teju- Sunny.. Everyone is waiting outside.

Kk- I dont fucking care..
He said sternly.
His hands now roaming freely inside her oversized shirt.

Kk- so ur punishment is..

He unbuckled her bra n she moaned.

Kk- Ur punishment is that u will spend the next 24hrs with me naked.

She opened her eyes n was about to say something..

Kk grabbed her wrist putting it above her. One hand holding her two wrist while other holding her neck n gently sliding down towards her beauty.

Kk- Not a word teju.. U lied to me..

Teju- Sunny i wanted to suprise u n uske liye thoda sa jhooth toh bolna padega..

Kk- U really wanna argue..
He undid the buttons of her shirt n grabbed one of her beauties hard.

She moaned and arched her neck back. He attacked her neck.

She was a wet moaning mess n she wouldnt want it any other way.

Kk- do u understand ur terms teju?

He now slid his hands on top of her shorts rubbing her clit..

He knew she was close. Very close.

Teju moved further to create more friction n get the release she wanted.

Kk pulled her nipple in his fingers n kept rubbing her clit while kissing her neck..
Teju was about to come when he stopped.

She goraned in frustration

Kk- Not happening so fast madam. U listen to me n i listen to u.

Teju- Sunnyyy....

Kk- what sunny?

Teju- sunny plsss

Kk- Pls what?

He wanted her to say it. Knowing how shy she is sometimes just the thought of her saying it out loud made him so hard.

Teju-- Sunnyyy.

Kk- U have to say it love.

Teju- Fine.. Forget it...

She started ro wear her clothes.

Kk- Trust me love. The next 24hrs u will beg me for a release n i will not give it to u until u say it clearly.

I want those words out of your mouth.
He said this while caressing her lips.

She was almost about to explode again just with the way kk was handling her.

Kk- Lets freshen up love..
Jitne kapde pehen ne hai pehen le abhi.. Baadmein...

He winked n went inside the vanity washroom.

Teju bit her lips.. She knew it would be the most magical fucking hot 24hrs of her life...
But she was a 'dheet' just like him
She won't give in easy as well.

She changed with all these thoughts in her head...
She had only seen these things in movies and read in books but kk made all her wildest dreams come true.
He truly couldnt get enough of her n she couldnt get enough of him.
------------------------------------------------------

Sorry. Sorry.. I know i m toooooooooo late. Life has changed now.  Still going through a lot. I hope u all like this chapter. Pls do vote n share..
Lots of love aand happiness to all of u reading this.

Kindly forgive if any mistakes. Writing after a very long time.