Chapter 113: Life's a Dungeon

Börja om från början

"Slayin' everything in my path" izuku did a cut throat gesture.

(Ayy)

"Walk through blood, sweat, tears in my Rafs"  As he walked along the stage.

(Hey)

"Enjoy your time, you can't get it back" izuku shook his head.

(Hey)

"Life's a dungeon, chase the dragon" izuku put the microphone up in the air and let the crowd sing.

"Slayin' everything in my path"  Everyonr sang and Keigo was baffled.

(Ayy)

"Walk through blood, sweat, tears in my Rafs" The crowd continued as Izuku looked at Keigo with a grin.

(Hey)

"Enjoy your time, you can't get it back" izuku brought the microphone back to himself.

(Hey)

Izuku started another verse.

"Life's a luncheon with no food" Izuku sang.

"Been stayin' to myself, I ain't tryna come off rude" izuku shrugged as he sang.

"And prayin' to myself for my health and my boo" izuku looked at Ochako again and ran toward her.

"Got three words for her, hey, baby, I love you" izuku ran to Ochako and kissed her, Keigo took this opportunity to take over the verse.

"Losing my head, feel like I'm walking to my doom" Keigo started.

"You happy talking to me, not happy talking to you" Keigo shrugged as he continued to sing.

"Hate interactions, conversating prolly nothin' to you" Izuku interrupted as he stopped kissing Ochako.

"I put them sunglasses on and put them pills in my stomach" Keigo sang again.

"Then blow that kush, my cologne, crack the seal, yeah, I'm on it"

"Now I'm ready for the public, I can't feel nothin'" Keigo sang but felt like he was just communicating with his fans.

"In my mind, stuck in" Keigo sang.

"that's that place, " Keigo looked to izuku.

"sunken, ooh" He sang before izuku nodded.

"Sunken" Izuku sang.

"in a pit" Keigo waited for izuku again.

"sunken" izuku sang again.

"my abyss" Keigo nodded.

"sunken, what I learned from it?" Izuku sang but it sounded like a question.

"I don't know, but my diamonds still frozen" Keigo pulled on a chain he had on.

"I'm still chosen, just gotta stay focused" Keigo turned to izuku as the chorus came back around one final time.

Izuku smiled.

"Life's a dungeon, chase the dragon" Izuku started to get hype with the crowd again.

"Slayin' everything in my path" Izuku's nods started to match the hands flying in the crowd and they all sang along to Keigo's adlibs.

(Ayy)

"Walk through blood, sweat, tears in my Rafs" Izuku pointed to the crowd.

(Hey)

"Enjoy your time, you can't get it back." izuku shook his finger no.

(Hey)

"<ONE MORE TIME SING IT WITH HIM!>" Keigo yelled into the mic and izuku smiled as the song slowly started to come to a close.

"Life's a dungeon, chase the dragon" The whole stadium sang now, almost overpowering izuku's voice.

"Slayin' everything in my path" izuku couldn't help but cry as he sang.

(Ayy)

"Walk through blood, sweat, tears in my Rafs" He continued one final time.

(Hey)

"Enjoy your time, you can't get it back!" Izuku stopped singing and out the mic to his side as once again he was out of breath.

The crowd was going crazy and soon enough he felt his phone start to buzz, over and over again. He took it out of his pocket and saw hundreds of notifications from social media apps.

Keigo walked over to him.

"Might wanna turn those off." He laughed before putting the microphone up to his mouth.

"<THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR COMING OUT TONIGHT! LETS GIVE DEKU A ROUND OF APPLAUSE ONCE MORE, AND FOLLOW HIM ON ALL SOCIAL'S @ DEKU!>" Keigo yelled before leading izuku backstage.

Izuku fumbled with his phone before it finally let him turn off notification. He was lucky it didn't explode beforehand.

"Izuku! I'm so proud of you!" Ochako told the boy who smiled and hugged her.

"I brought you on stage because if I didn't I wasn't sure I could do it." Izuku laughed as he held her close.

"Man! You're so cool!" Kota said walking near the two.

Izuku backed up and laughed.

"Mannn, that was so stressful." Izuku says putting his hand out, it was shaking profusely due to anxiety.

"Ah,but you did it!" Ochako giggled still proud of the boy.

"Not only did you do it, but you did fuckin' awesome dude." Keigo said to the boy as he walked up to him.

"Really?" Izuku asked the man who scoffed and nodded.

"Bro like I said you're literally a natural performer. If you aren't gonna become a rockstar yourself at least come out once when I'm on tour so we can do this again." Keigo said to the boy who chuckled.

"Maybe when I finish high school, depends on if I go to college or not." Izuku tells the man who chuckles and nods.

"Also, that second song, we gotta get you in a studio quick,so we can record that and release it. That's gonna be a hit dude." Keigo told the boy who nodded.

"I'm down." Izuku replied.

"Good! Also, can I ask why you took your mask off?" Keigo asks the boy whose eyes widen before he mutters.

"Oh shit..."