"What!!!" Alex laughs. "He is okay, right? And what about June?"

"They are fine. Don't worry."

"Ok. Fine. Thanks Amy." He hung up the call and stares at phone with a smile.

After an hour Alex heard the horning bell. He opened the door to find his boyfriend and sister. June is drunk and Henry is super drunk and June is holding him or he would be on the floor right now.

"Oh my God." Alex scrutinized them.

"Alex. Dear." Henry talks confusingly.

"I can't believe you take my boyfriend and bring him back this condition." Alex says in serious tone by taking Henry from June.

"Oh! Really!" June laughs at Alex.
"Come on Alex. He is not a baby. He just lost his count on shots."

"You okay Hen? You look like shit." Alex asked at Henry.

"I'm okay Alex. I'm just fine."

"You don't look like that anyway." Alex says and Henry frowns.

"Oh. Alex. He did a Karoke about you. That was hilarious." June laughs at Alex. But Alex doesn't look like impressed.

"I won't allow you to take him with you alone ever." Alex says sharply.

"No Alex. It was fun. I had fun." Henry says.

"Oh. I can see that." Alex helps Henry to climb the stairs up.

"Good night lil bros." June screamed.

"Good night bug. I love you so much." Henry says with his sweet voice stopping midway on the stairs.

"Oh. I love you too Hen." June mouthed a kiss.

"Good night you asshole. Go to your bed and call me if you need anything." Alex knows she is fine still he has to make sure about it.

"Thanks sweet ass. By the way I'm perfectly okay, take care of your boyfriend."

Alex sighs and holds Henry and they finally reach their bedroom.

"Alex." Henry taps on Alex's shoulder.

"What?"

"I want to..."

Before Henry finishes the sentence he threw up on the floor. He made a real mess there. Alex holds Him tightly.

"Hen. It's ok. You finished?" Alex rubbed Henry's back with his hand.

"No. No." Henry panted. Then he threw up again.

"It's fine. I've got you. I've got you." Alex rubs Henry's back.

"I'm sorry Alex. I couldn't make it on bathroom." Henry's eyes filled with tears.

"Don't be. It's okay. Are you done now?" Alex fixed a hair lock in place.

"Yes. I think so."

"Okay. come on." Alex gave a glass of water before he helped him to sit on bed.

Alex took off Henry's shirt and shoes and before he helped to lay Henry down on the bed he fell on his back. Alex pulled him upward and took a blanket and covered his boyfriend.

"Alex you've no idea how much I love you." Alex says nothing but smiles at him. Henry is always cute but when he is drunk he becomes super cute and Alex admires that.

"Come here. Lay beside me." Henry slapped on the bed to welcome Alex.

"I'll be there in five minutes. I've to clean the mess you made baby." Alex gives a chaste kiss on Henry's nose tip and makes him giggle.

"Don't mind. Just come to me sweetheart." Henry tells him with his puppy face.

Alex let out a long sigh. "You're insufferable." Alex says and climbs up on the bed he wraps Henry towards him.

Henry's one hand cupped Alex's left cheek.
"I love you. I love your everything Alex. Your eyelashes." He placed a kiss on Alex's eye. He smells like vanillin probably by the tequila he had. "I like your sweet lips." Then he kissed on his lips. "This breast." Alex burst out a laugh and Henry cupped Alex's left chest with a hand and squeezed it. And he moves his hand towards Alex's dick and hold it. "And this small dick of your."

"What? Small?!" Alex amused and Henry gives him a faded laugh. Despite the fact he is so tired he still finds his way to play with Alex.

"Ok. Then medium?"

"Will you please shut up and get some sleep. You are dog tired." Alex screams.

"No. I'm not. I'm fine. And I'm not finished." Henry argues and found Alex's lower lip between his teeth. Alex pulled his head away but Henry starts to play with Alex's curls. "These curls are mine. Your sweet ass is mine. I don't like when every girls in America look at you like you are a spicy meal. They want what is mine. I fucking hate that. You are mine."

"Oh my God. First, you're jealous and possessive. Second, you're objectifying me baby." Alex's grin widened and Henry continues to stare at Alex's face and play with his curls. "Fuck. I leave my phone downstairs. I would have recorded everything you said."

"Why?!"

"For the proof. You're definitely going to deny what you just said."

"I won't do that?" Henry says unsurely.

"I know you would." Alex bites his lower lip.

"Yes you know me." Henry smirks with shyness.

"Can you please get some sleep Your Royal Highness?" Alex begged.

Henry shifted his head to Alex's chest and Alex held him tightly. Henry opens his mouth to say something but Alex shut him by placing his palm on Henry's mouth. He muffled his words. "Sleep Hen." After a minute Henry fell asleep and sweet snores cover the silent room. Alex shift Henry's head from his chest to the pillow and placed a kiss on his forehead. He leaves Henry alone the bed to mop up the vomit. Then after a few minutes he came back to Henry.

Red White And Royal Blue जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें