Ch 21: 'Remember To Forget Me'

Start from the beginning

He was destined to go up against Ibara Shiozaki from Class 1-B. Now, whereas (Y/n)'s fight had a slow start, the same could not be said for this one. With his Quirk Iida went about dashing off the starting line as quickly as possible. Which brought out a festive of strikes and surprises that came with Quirks for Speed and Vines respectively. But in the end, Iida came out on top, thus sealing the fate of Class 1-B in this years Sports Festival. Something that Monoma, of Class 1-B, did not take lightly.

Monoma: "That's not fair! That's impossible! H-He cheated! I know he did! That's all 1-A do is cheat! Midnight! Someone! You have to do something to rectify this terrible decision!"

Down on the ground, as Iida went to leave the field, Midnight's gaze was slowly drawn up toward the sight of Monoma, whose entire body was almost leaning off the edge of the railing as he delivered his point.

Midnight: "Huh? Whose that kid...?" [Looks a little to the left] "Oh! (Y/n)'s watching!"

Quickly Midnight went to strike a pose, but (Y/n) was not looking at her. Not out of spite or anything. He just happened to not be looking at her...Which Midnight still couldn't believe due to the fact everyone else was looking at her.

"You're so beautiful, Midnight!"

"Midnight! Let me be your slave--I mean, you're amazing!"

"You're my favorite hero, Midnight!"

But all Midnight could do was shake her head in dismay before walking off. Meanwhile, as Monoma was being held back from ending it all by falling off the ledge, there was another person who took great pride in Iida's victory and decided to not so seriously rub it into--It was Bakugo. It was Bakugo. The aforementioned Bakugo could be seen sticking his head over the wall that separated the two classrooms sitting areas and decided to gloat like he normally would.

Bakugo: "Hahaha! That's so sad! You lost! You're entire class is eliminated! Haha! I mean, that sucks for everyone, sure. But...That Shiozaki chick, she's like, hot, so she's okay. But you...You're you! Haha! You're ugly and a loser! Haha!"

Without saying a word, Monoma went to quickly jump at Bakugo like a rabid dog. Yet, he was held back by Kento, which meant more opportunity for Bakugo to gloat.

Bakugo: "But you know what's even worse? Haha! You...Haha! You lost to the extra! Haha!"

Bakugo's laughter only grew as on his side of the wall, (Y/n) and Uraraka were left to shake their heads and smile.

Uraraka: "He's going to get himself in trouble one day with that mouth of his. It's like he doesn't have a filter."

(Y/n): "One day? This is Bakugo. He got in trouble because of it Ten Minutes ago. Remember that kid from the Studies course who he thought was looking at him funny? He totally raged on him like no other."

Uraraka: "Oh, yeah..." [Giggles and turns to you] "You're right..."

But as soon as her words left her mouth, Uraraka's smile dropped. Not because she was sad, more so because everything else dropped with it. Whether that be thoughts, emotions, everything! It all vacated her body when she turned to face (Y/n) only to see him offer her a smile that she had never seen before. Now, sure, she had seen (Y/n) smile before. But something about this one just seemed...Different. The more she stared at it, the more she couldn't help but blush. Of course, with such a reaction, it didn't take much before (Y/n) began to notice it.

(Y/n): "Uh...Uraraka? You alright? Your face is a little red there."

Uraraka: "H-Huh? Oh..." [Realizes] "OH!"

Immediately Uraraka adverted her eyes from (Y/n)'s own, covering it in the same process. Uraraka kept this position as she tried her best to make a save from this awkward situation.