✩~21 Savage~✩

I kicked my feet up on the couch and leaned my head over the side, closing my eyes and letting out a deep sigh. I had just gotten back from a shoot, and I was exhausted. Just as I had gotten comfortable, I heard the front door open. I stood up quickly and turned to face the door. My boyfriend wasn't supposed to be home yet. The tour ends tomorrow. So, who was at my door. I hid behind a wall as I heard a bag hit the ground. I was terrified. I slowly peaked around the corner to see my boyfriend, Shéyaa, standing there. I jumped up and down in excitement before basically throwing myself onto him. "BABY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOME!? I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I threw my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist as he picked me up, hugging me. "I can't surprise my beautiful wife?" He said with a laugh. "I missed you, so I came home a lil early. It ain't nun to tell people ion feel good." I gasped and looked at him. "Oh my god, I can see it now. '21 Savage cancels performance due to illness.'" I laugh and kiss him before letting out a fake cough. "Yeah and he passes illness to his girlfriend, model y/n." We laugh and he sets me down. "Well I wish you wouldn't have surprised me. I woulda had dinner done for you but I just got home and haven't eating myself." He kisses me and smiles. "It's alright. We can order something. I think we both a lil tired. Ain't easy bein a hard worker." I scoff and place my hand on my chest. "Tell me about it. Guess what todays heels were!" He hums in response and looks at me. "12 inch black stiletto lace up platforms. They had me in like 1 million different positions in them too. It was HELL!" I put emphasis on the hell as I marched over to the couch, plopping myself down and curling up into a ball.  Shéyaa sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me. That just sounds painful. But listen, 20 sold out shows." I sigh in response, I just know he's exhausted. "Well, do you wanna go lay in bed? I know it's been a bit since you've been there." He kisses my forehead and smiles. "I'm chillin." He says as he looks around. "Why it look nicer than usual? You been in here cleaning and shi?" I chuckle and nod. "Cleaned A LOT."

~TIME SKIPPITY~

  I laid down and stretched as I let out a yawn. Shéyaa walked in the room and took his shirt off before laying in bed next to me. He pulled me close and stared up at the ceiling. "Whatchu thinkin bout?" I said as I placed my index finger on his cheek, turning his head to face me. " Nun, it's just real nice to be home." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Well, it's nice to have you home. This house is way too much for just one person. Hell, even two people." I sighed. Shéyaa cocked his eyebrow and looked at me. "Yeah but it's nice. And you deserve nice things." I bit my lip and furrowed my eyebrows. "Shéyaa, I don't think you understand. We need more people in this house, and we've been together for a long time. Maybe we could-" Just as I was about to finish my sentence I was cut off. "Have kids? Yeah, I been thinking about it. But I don't want you pregnant and here by yourself all the time." He sighed. "I won't be, I'm sure I can still model and then I'll come home and I'll just be home for a while, taking time to relax before you come home." I said with a small pout. Shéyaa bit his lip before looking at the ceiling and back to me. "You really want that? Like seriously? Because the only thing stopping us from trying is me not wantin you here alone." I smiled and nodded. "I really want a family with you." Shéyaa turned on his side and smirked. "Thas all you gotta say. Lemme do the rest."

~THE END~

word count: 708