Chapter 21

Ignore the mistakes pls...

***

Taehyung had reached his breaking point.

Haña had been crying incessantly, her eyes turning puffy and red.

Feeling guilty for being the cause of her distress, Taehyung wiped away her tears.

He placed the bottle on the table and cradled Hana in his arms.

Walking towards the nearest chair, he sat down with his back facing the others.

With a heavy heart, he unbuttoned his top, knowing that Haña preferred to drink his milk.

Almost immediately, Haña began eagerly drinking from Taehyung's supply.

On the other hand, Jimin and Jungkook looked at Taehyung's back with confusion.

Jungkook stood up and approached him, his eyes widening as he realized that Taehyung was breastfeeding a baby while gently stroking her soft hair.

"What the fu-... T-taehyung, what is going on?" Jungkook was completely shocked as he looked at Taehyung.

"Don't yell, Kookie," Taehyung said, looking up at Jungkook whose eyes were still wide with shock.

Jimin also approached, equally surprised.

"But... what are you doing?" Jungkook asked, his confusion evident.

"Can't you see?".

"But how?" Jungkook questioned again, crouching down to get a closer look.

"You guys don't have to be shocked, okay?" Taehyung replied.

"And yes, I gave birth to a baby, which is why I can breastfeed her."

Ahhh, now Jungkook also remembered.

He recalled that when Taehyung ran away from him, Taehyung was actually pregnant.

Jungkook had been so preoccupied with finding Taehyung that he hadn't realized he was expecting a child.

On the other hand, Jimin was listening attentively to what Taehyung was saying.

Taehyung was not uncomfortable with breastfeeding.

After all, we all know that Taehyung is a momma too, even if his baby is no longer alive.

When we become mothers, we shouldn't feel shy or ashamed to feed our children, right? That's why Taehyung didn't feel any discomfort or shame in nourishing his baby ;)

____

"Where is our baby then...?" Jungkook asked, his tone becoming slightly stern.

Taehyung simply stared at him, not saying anything.

"I-I think Haña is already asleep," Jimin finally responded.

Taekook looked up at Jimin, who gently scooped up the sleepy Haña into his arms and walked out of the kitchen.

Jimin thought that maybe Taekook needed some privacy for their personal conversation, which is why he left.

After all, he had nothing to do with their matter, right?

As Taehyung sighed and stood up, he walked towards the door.

"Where is our baby .... damn it," Jungkook growled.

Jungkook harshly grabbed Taehyung's wrist, almost glaring at him.

"L-leave my hand," Taehyung said, lightly hitting Jungkook's hand.