"Haaye ye khoobsurati"
(Damn this beauty)

Lee know said earning a smack from Jungkook who chuckled at the possessive nature of his friend over a boy who is blind and dont know anything about the cruel world...

"Really Lee Know....what spell this cute boy did to you huh"
Jungkook said staring at Lee Know who pecked the photo last time and kept it inside the pocket and looked up saying

"King trust me Love....is a poisonous spell...the more you want to come out from this....the more you will fall inside...but once you get the love back the way you want....you will feel that you win everything in your life......"

Jungkook shooked his head and patted Lee Know head and they both left from there to go to there favourite place.......basketball field....

°•◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇•°

In a beautiful room...there was lying Jimin wearing a shirt which actually belong to Jungkook...

It was the time when it suddenly rained and Jungkook offered his shirt to Jimin as a responsibility of being his friend

It was the time when it suddenly rained and Jungkook offered his shirt to Jimin as a responsibility of being his friend...but Jimin considered it as Love gesture andm kept it with him..

He was scrolling through the pictures of Jungkook which he took secretly when Jungkook was playing on field...

He smirked and stood in front of mirror and stare at him and said

"I am beautiful....so Jungkook is Handsome
I am popular...so is Jungkook
I am Rich...so is Jungkook
We both are made for each other"

He giggled to himself and pecked Jungkook pic dont know how many times....and caress the picture...smirking...thinking no one can compete him and his beauty...

°•◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇•°

"Twenty five....twenty six....twenty seven"
A boy was mumbling taping the stick he was carrying with him on road whenever he was taking the step forward..

The boy was in his own world unaware of the soft gaze of someone who was staring at him.....his actions...everything with a soft smile on his face.....

He is none other than Lee know who was looking at his love

He is none other than Lee know who was looking at his love...his quokka...Han Jisung who was going back to his home counting his steps....

Jisung was just going...and as he is blind...he didn't saw the stone which was laying carelessly on road came on his steps and he was about to fall but he was hold by someone...and by the scent he can say....that the person is none other than his daily stalker....who always follows him like a shadow....

"Careful my quokka"
Lee know and jisung smacked his shoulder and stood up holding Lee know hand but immediately removed and said

"How many times do I have to tell you mr. Stalker that stop following me hmmm...."

Jisung said in a serious tone but lee know was just staring at his quokka beauty.....

Jisung thought that his stalker left....he giggled and patted his imaginary biceps and was about to walk but squealed when he felt someone hold him in bridal style....

"Yaaaaaa mr. Stalker leave me...."
Jisung said but lee know chuckled and pecked jisung cheek which made his mouth shut....

.

.

.

Jisung entered the home with blushy cheeks and his grandmother noticed it and asked

"Oh my baby...why your cheeks are red like tomato hmmm"

Jisung touched his cheeks and remembered the sudden cheek kiss his cute stalker gave him....but he immediately tried to change topic...

"N..nothing my grandma....you tell me when our new guest are going to come??"

Grandmother kept her hand on her forehead and said

"Oh my god thank you my baby for remembering me damn i am getting old...they are going to come on holi festival day...so my baby prepare there rooms hmm"

Jisung nodded.....jisung and his grandmother live together and they give rooms to university students only girls and intersex....and new student is going to come...

Jisung was about to take steps towards his room but he remembered to ask something to his grandmother so he asked

"Grandma.....what's the boy name btw"

His grandmother who was going towards the kitchen heard the words and she replied

"Oh...his name is Kim Taehyung babyyy"

°•♡○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○♡•°

Hope you like the chapter

Plz vote and comment me about the chapter

Love you all....take care

°•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○•°