Prologue

Kayla was in her apartment, watching a family YouTube channel.

The family was at the beach having the time of their life, "Man, I wish I could go on vacation..." said Kayla. "Wait a minute, what's stopping me?" she asked herself, "I can go on vacation right now!" she jumped off her couch and started to pack.
—————————————

Kayla was now on an airplane flying to NY, and all of a sudden she smelled cheese.

Wtf, she thought. Looking up she saw, toes?!

A man was putting his nasty dogs on top of her seat. Oh hell naw, Kayla took out some gloves (Don't ask why she has them 🙃), balled her fist, and punched the man's feet as hard as she could.

"Ow, what the hell!" screamed the man, "Next time you wanna put your feet up do it in your house!" Kayla yelled, looking over the man from her seat.

"Why you little..." said the man as he stood up, he then pushed the flight attendant button.

"Yes sir, how may I help?" a flight attendant walked up to the man, "This girl punched my feet!" the man pointed at Kayla. "Sir, how was she able to punch your feet?" asked the flight attendant, before the man could answer Kayla interrupted him, "Because he was putting his nasty dogs on top of my seat! That shit be smelling like cheese!" she plugs her nose with her fingers.

"That is a lie!" the man lied to the flight attendant. "Sir I'm sorry but I'm going to have to side with the girl, you don't have any shoes on." the man started to turn red, and he turned towards Kayla, raising his hand he slapped Kayla.

The slap sound resonated throughout the airplane. "This is all your fault! You stupid girl!" he kept rambling on and on about how stupid she was and how she should shut her mouth.

"Sir that is enough! How dare you put your hands on her!" the flight attendant got in between Kayla and the man.

The man raised his hand to slap the flight attendant next but his hand was caught. Turning around the man saw a very bulky guy, "That's enough," said the bulky guy. The pilot then announced on the speaker.

ATTENTION EVERYONE BUT I'M SORRY TO SAY THAT WE WILL HAVE TO TURN BACK, OF COURSE, YOU ALL ARE GOING TO BE GETTING REFUNDS, WELL EXCEPT FOR ONE.

Everyone then glared at the man.

"Hah!" laughed Kayla, "You are so in trouble. Oh and by the way, I WILL be pressing charges on your ass so be prepared!!" Kayla sat back in her seat.

——————————————

A week later Kayla was finally in NY.

"Finally, I know I would've been sooner if it wasn't for that man. Oh well, I got my revenge though I didn't think pressing charges would take so long," Kayla walked out of the airport.

Breathing in the air, she sighed.

"NY, I'M HERE!!"

——————————————