chapter 7- day after the party

It's the next day and I wake up with a hangover. I see mattheo isn't here so I figure he already went to breakfast.
I rush to the bathroom, lock the door behind me and immediately go to the toilet and throw up. I spend a few minutes like that and when I'm finally done puking I just stay sat on the ground with a headache. I remember what happened last night and start getting a panic attack.
Why do I always fuck things up?! Just when I thought I was getting better..
I force myself up and turn on the hot shower and after it heats up I step inside and shower. I continue shaking and I kneel down under the shower crying and having a hard time breathing. My mind goes to that dark place and I grab my razor creating around 20 new cuts leaving my arm with practically no place without cuts.
After a while I get out of the shower and change. I look at my arm and tears threaten to fall down again but I hold them back. I had to bandage my arm because it wouldn't stop bleeding. I take a pill for my headache and after that I make sure I don't look like I've been crying for the past hour and head to class since I missed breakfast.
I get to class and sit next to George.
"Hey y/n!"
"Hey George." I say with a tired smile.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine don't worry."
"Okay but if anyone did anything to you you can let me know and me and Fred will kill them."
"I'm fine, really. Thanks." I say with a fake laugh.
MATTHEOS POV:
I see y/n next to George and he just looks very tired today, I've barely seen him smile or laugh.. did I do that? Did I hurt him?? I need to make it up to him..
Y/NS POV:
It's now lunch break and I go to the tree but pass through the guys first.
"Hey y/n! We haven't really seen you today everything ok?" Enzo says.
"Oh, yeah I'm fine I'm just tired."
"Hey, y/n-" mattheo says but I continue walking to the tree. I just don't have the energy to socialize right now so I sit by the tree and listen to music while drawing in my sketchbook.
MATTHEOS POV:
"Dude you have to talk to him." Draco says.
"I know.."
"Then do it!" Pansy says.
"Fine! Just back off!" I say irritated.
I walk over to him and he looks up at me with tired eyes.
He takes his headphones off.
"Hey.. can I sit here?" I ask.
"Yeah.." he says as I sit next to him.
"Look, about yesterday-"
"I'm sorry." He says.
"What?"
"I'm sorry. I don't want you to hate me, besides that kiss didn't even mean anything to me it was just a dare. I know you don't actually care about that so I'm sorry if I annoyed you or-"
"Y/n! You don't annoy me. I was actually gonna say that I'm sorry for arguing with you last night.. I was drunk and after the game I was rude to you even though you didn't deserve that. Can you please forgive me?"
"Oh.. so you don't hate me?"
"Hate you? Y/n I could never hate you. -I say and his eyes fill with tears.- no y/n please don't cry I'm sorry!" I say holding his face softly.
"I'm okay mattheo.. and of course I forgive you.. I'm sorry."
"You don't have to apologize for everything, you know that right?"
"Sorry." He says laughing.
I laugh a bit too and he rests his head on my shoulder and I hold his hand.
"Who knew you could be such a softie." He says laughing
"If you tell anyone about this i-"
"I'm kidding, I won't say anything."
"Thanks.."
"Oh, we have to go to class."
"Why don't we skip it?"
"And do what?"
"You know, you're kinda new to Hogwarts there are some places you don't know about.. maybe I could show you."
"Places? Like what?"
"You'll have to see it yourself. So, you coming or not?" I say getting up and offering my hand.
"Fine." He says getting his things and taking my hand.
We go get my broom to fly to the places.
"Do you have a broom?" I ask.
"Um.. I don't. I don't even know how to fly."
"Really? I should teach you some day."
"Yeah, sounds fun."
"C'mon I'll take you on my broom." I say and he gets on it and holds my waist as I start flying to the place.
"You okay there?"
"I've never been this up in the air before."
"You scared~"
"Shut up!" He says joking.
"Don't worry it's not that far."
We fly through the forbidden forest and get to a better place with a lot of beautiful trees and a lake.
"This place is beautiful!" He says in awe.
"Yeah, I know."
We get off the broom there and I take his hand and lead him through the place.
"Where are we going?"
"Just follow me."
I lead him to a place with a big area of grass with some flowers and beautiful trees, there's one bigger tree with its roots sticking out from the ground that can be turned into a bench near the lake.
"How did you find this place?" He says.
"I like to fly around to clear my mind. A few years ago I ended up finding this place and now I come here when I need to be alone."
"So why did you show it to me?"
"Because you're different. For some reason."
"Is that good?"
"Yeah.. it's good."
Y/NS POV:
We talk for a while and I start drawing the place.
"Youre pretty good at drawing."
"Thanks!"
I decide to draw him so I try to do it without him really noticing.
After a while he notices it and teases me for it.
He then starts doing silly poses for the drawing.
"Just stay still a bit!" I say laughing.
"Fineee."
After a bit I finish drawing him.
"There, have it."
"Thanks, I will cherish it forever~"
"You better~ it's getting dark we should start heading back."
"Okay, c'mon." He says getting his broom.
We fly back to Hogwarts and head to the great hall since it's dinner time.
"Hey guys!" I say walking over to them.
"There you guys are! Where did you go?"
"We just flew around for a bit."
"So you two are fine now?"
"Yeah."
"Good."
We talk for a while then me and mattheo head to our room and go to sleep.