cigarettes after sex

Start from the beginning

Your legs on either side of his, the steering wheel almost painfully digging in your back, your skirt hitching up ever so slightly. It's not comfortable but it'll do the job.

He looks extremely surprised by your action but places his hands on the outside of your thighs anyway, his thumbs draw small circles on them.

Both of you aren't used to each other's body in such close proximity. Yes, you two had been best friends for years now, but you didn't do cuddling, or skinship in general, you barely even hugged each other. So being this close, in this position was new for the both of you.

You grin at him, almost teasingly "Someone who treats me like a princess, hm?"

You could see him swallow, his eyes scanning every part of your face but returning to your lips every time.

The smell of old smoke mixed with your perfume on you, made him lightheaded in all the right ways. He always wanted you this close, he always wants to smell exactly what he's smelling right now, never wants to get rid of you on top of him.

"yes." he tried to make his voice seem strong and dominant, but you could tell he was extremely nervous by your action.

Slowly, you lean forward pushing your lips on his. Not wasting any time, you cup his face with both your hands and straighten your posture, almost hovering over him at this point to deepen the kiss.

You bite his lower lip, sliding your tongue past them. He lets out a noise of surprise but moves his lips and tongue against yours. You give him some time to explore your mouth – tongues dancing against each other.

He could taste the tobacco and alcohol you had earlier. Normally he would pull away, not kiss you again, Normally he didn't like the taste. But it was you, the one he wanted to kiss for years. From your lips it tastes so different. It tastes like you. He can't get enough.

Jisung squirms under you, more or less accidentally moving his core against yours. He bites your lower lip, trying to hide a moan. Knowingly you smirk against his lips, rocking your hips on his. You could feel him grow inside his pants. His hands move from your thighs to your hips, helping you slightly move back and forth on him.

Breaking the kiss and stopping your movements, you travel your hands down his chest to the waistband of his pants, without wasting time to open them and reach inside his boxers. Moving your hands over his painfully hard cock. He hisses when your hand comes in contact with him.

You take him out in a swift motion, his tip wet from pre cum. You almost start salivating at the sight beneath you, only wanting to taste him. You take your finger and gather some of the pre cum on it, bringing it to your mouth. Eyes never leave his, as you suck it off your finger and hum.

Jisung lets out a light moan at the sight. His eyes are heavy, his lids only half open from all the excitement and arousal and the next thing he knows is your folds moving up and down on his length.

He hasn't even noticed that you took your panties off, but what he didn't know was, you left your underwear -accidentally- back at your ex-boyfriend's house after he left you desperate for his cock on the bathroom floor.

The feeling of his cock between your wet fold and his tip poking your clit every time you were sliding down is almost heavenly – sending jolts of pleasure down your spine, straight to your core.

"f-fuck", Jisung was almost whimpering.

He would think about how your cunt would feel around him every night, the real thing was so much better than everything he could've ever imagined.

Lips on his neck, his mouth slightly open. As you continue to rock your hips on his dick, you were sucking and biting to his adams apple, leaving your marks on his soft skin – A little souvenir for him.

You couldn't take it anymore, you needed to be filled badly, you don't care who or what it was, as long as it would fill you nicely and Jisungs cock looked perfect for this job.

Slightly raising your hips you teased yourself with his red tip, before pushing it against your entrance and lowering yourself onto him.

The delicious stretch had you rolling your eyes to the back of your head. Jisung inclines the backrest of his seat to give you more space to move and him a more comfortable position, but as he does his cock slips deeper inside of you. Both of you caught off guard, moan in unison

You had better cock in your life but he felt like heaven inside you at this very moment.

You don't wanna be too mean, so you give him time to ground himself inside of you. Only circling your hips ever so slightly to get some friction.

The Moment he reaches up to grop your clothed tits, is your sign to move.

You lift your hips, until only his tip is inside you and let yourself fall onto him. Jisung whines, grabbing your tit harder, just trying not to cum too early.

Your hard nipple caught between two of his fingers, trying to give you some pleasure in return, but he's gone already. He was drooling the moment your wet cunt made contact with his cock.

The only things leaving Jisung's mouth are choked noises and pretty whines and whimpers. You are now full-on fucking yourself on his cock, only looking out for your pleasure.

Both your heads are thrown back as you continuously fall on his cock. The only sound filling the car is your squelching cunt and the sounds of Jisungs choked-out moans.

The slight curve of his cock hits the spongy, sensitive spot within you so perfectly, feeling the pleasure at the tip of your toes. Your breathing starts to pick up as well, you're coming so close to your long-awaited release.

"shit, I'm cumming", Jisung warns you with a whiny whisper. You grin and continue your movements, speeding up. "P- Please, get down. I'm cumming" he repeats, this time his whine is louder.

You heard him, of course you did. Who could ignore all these cute sounds coming from him? But you want him to fill you, you need to be filled by his cum.

You start to suck and bite his earlobe, your heavy breaths directly on Jisungs ear. This gives him the rest and he shudders under you, painting your insides white. He holds onto you tight, trying to come down from his high.

Slowing your movements slightly, you fuck him through his orgasm. But after he's done, you don't stop. You continue seeking your own high. Jisung tries desperately to halt your hips, "Please stop - fuck, can't take more" his voice is weak and only a whimper. Still, you continue fucking yourself on his oversensitive dick, fucking his cum deeper into you.

You reach down to your clit, rubbing it vigorously. The contact with the sensitive bundle of nerves made you let out a loud noise from your throat.

The poor man under you is tossing and turning his head as you torture him with your soaking cunt. "You can take it. only a bit more" you moan into his ear.

His eyes closed tightly, tears streaming down his face from the overstimulation you're putting him through. He looks so pretty all fucked out and crying.

After a few more plunges, your walls squeeze around his cock and you cum. halting your hips down, you rub your clit through your orgasm.

Your cunt squeezing and pulsing around him, before you finally lift yourself off of him, letting his poor abused cock fall out of you.

You crawl back to the passenger side, his cum trickling onto the seat.

Minutes pass, Jisungs doesn't open his eyes. you give him some time to come down, his breathing still heavy.