Sophi hopped down from the bar, holding on to Lando's shoulder to stop herself from falling as Taylor belted out about a James Dean daydream look. She walked up to Oscar and held a hand out to him, inviting him to the dance floor with her. The boy took her hand gladly, wrapping his arms around her waist while her slithered around his neck.

You got that long hair, slicked back, white T-shirt
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt (a tight little skirt)

Sophi sang along to the lyrics, getting closer to Oscar so the tips of their noses brushed, her lips tilting up into a smirk that drove him crazy. The driver's hands slid down to grasp her hips, digging his fingers into the denim of her jeans.

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style (we never go), we never go out of style

His eyes flickered to her lips, the alcohol in his system making his confidence surge. Never in his life would he be dancing hip to hip with a girl he'd met three days ago, yet here he was, Sophi Irwin's nose brushing his as she sang loudly to Taylor Swift and connecting her hips with his.

Take me home
Just take me home
Yeah, just take me home
Oh, whoa, oh
(Out of style)

Oscar leaned forward on impulse and connected his lips with Sophi's in a rough, messy kiss. She kissed him back with just as much force, running her hands up his neck and into his hair, noting that he had indeed slicked it back with water.

Oh, you got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like

Kissing Oscar Piastri was glorious.

Sophi didn't want to stop, she wanted to kiss him all night. And oh boy, he could kiss. She didn't care that practically all the drivers could see them, she was drunk and he was there. She smiled when Oscar pulled her closer and gripped her hips tighter, pressing their hips closer together.

And when we go crashing down (now we go), we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style

"Get it, Oscar!" Lando yelled over the music, cheering on his friend. Hearing him made Oscar snap back to reality. He reluctantly detached his lips from Sophi and shouted about going back to the hotel. She was drunk and they both needed sleep.

Once they'd stumbled back, Sophi tried to pull Oscar into her room, the alcohol in her system spurring her on to continue their night. The driver caged her in with his arms, pressing her against the hotel door. Bed could wait a little bit. He groaned softly when Sophi's hands tugged at the ends of his hair, whispering her name into her mouth like a prayer.

"Come in." Sophi muttered, fiddling with the key card behind her. Oscar withdrew his hands from next to Sophi's head and instead placed them over her ears and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead.

"You're drunk, Sophi."

"So are you." Oscar smiled softly at her.

"Not as drunk as you." He swiped her card from her hands and scanned the lock. "Go to bed, and I'll message you tomorrow."

"You don't even have my socials. Or my number." The blonde slurred, holding on to the doorframe to keep steady as she felt all of the alcohol she'd consumed kick in.

"You can't be that hard to find, Miss Irwin." Sophi smiled drunkenly  and finally gave in.

"Goodnight, Oscar."

"Goodnight, Sophi."

you followed sophirwin✔️ !