Chapter 39- Make up

Start from the beginning

Y/n gasped against his lips in surprise as his hand went to the back of her neck and the other to her waist. Wyatt continued to kiss her breathlessly. Y/n, realizing he still has to explain himself placed her hands on shoulders gently pushing him away. Wyatt complied and pulled away resting his forehead against hers.

"Wyatt, stop please I can't handle it-" Y/n spoke up but was cut off by Wyatt again.

"Y/n, please, just...listen to me, you mean the world to me, you are my paradise. I meant what I said at Rave'N." Wyatt said. "I cannot remove you from my mind, you are constantly occupying my thoughts every time we are apart. It's like I am infected with a disease with no cure." Wyatt rants. 

Y/n looked at him confused, sad and happy butterflies fluttering her stomach. "Wyatt what are you saying?" Y/n asked. 

Wyatt groaned in frustration. "I'm saying that I am sorry that I hurt you, I almost got you killed, I constantly put you in danger. I don't deserve you, your sweetness, your kindness, how you've always been there for  and yet I can't stand you being with another man, and I..." Wyatt trailed off unsure how to form the words. 

Y/n stepped closer to him placing her arms on his shoulders wordlessly urging him to continue.

  "I...I...I love you." Wyatt confessed. 

Y/n eyes widened. "Y-y-y you do?" 

Wyatt nodded his arms wrapping around her waist. "I love you." He whispers. "So freaking much." 

Y/n smiled looking down. "I love you too!" She said happily, how could she stay mad at him after that? "I love you so freaking much too." 

Wyatt stared at her for a few seconds, unable to believe that this beautiful girl in front of him loves him. He felt like the luckiest man on earth as she said the special words. 

"My paradise." He whispers seductively as he leaned down and pressed his lips onto hers, Y/n kissed back immediately the familiar, soothing taste of oranges flooding her tastebuds as he pinned her against the door. He placed his hands on her waist squeezing her as he placed one arm behind her back and another under her legs as he carried her to his bed. 

Y/n broke the kiss and looked at him confused as he stared at her in admiration. "I am not done with you yet, princess. I want to show you that I love you, let me make you feel good." He told her. Y/n looked down shyly for a moment then she looked back up and nodded her head firmly. 

Wyatt smiled and placed her on the sheets carefully, climbing on top of her, she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. "Are you sure?" He asked double-checking as his stroked her face.

Y/n smiled softly and nodded, noticing the ring. "You still wear it." She whispers her thumb ran across the designs. 

Wyatt nodded in reply. "I'm never taking it off, like I am never going let you go." He told her and leaned down to kiss her. 

(Well, I assume y'all know what happens next :) ).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt and Y/n laid under the covers of his bed, Y/n cuddling into him tiredly as Wyatt stroked her her hair and he leaned down kissing her forehead.  

"I love you." He whispers and kissed her cheek. 

Y/n lifter her head from his chest and looked at him. "I love you too." She whispers back smiling.

Wyatt couldn't help but smile at how cute she is and how beautiful she looks under the moonlight, the shine making her features glow, making her look angelic. "You're so beautiful." He whispers to her.

Y/n giggled shyly and hid her face in his chest. Wyatt smiled and kissed the top of her head, "I'm serious. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I am so lucky to have you." Y/n smiled against his chest and looked at him.

"You're the most handsome man I have ever seen and I think I am the luckiest here." Y/n said. Wyatt smiled at her curling her soft hair on her finger. "Not possible. I can't believe such a beautiful girl loves me, a cold-hearted goth boy." He said smiling.

 Y/n moved closer to him "And I can't believe that such a special and handsome guy loves me." 

Wyatt laughed leaning back. "You're something else, you're never going to let me win are you?" He asked chuckling. 

Y/n laughed and shook her head. "Never! And it depends on what I get it in return." She said  smiling. 

Wyatt looked up and noticed the time. "Oh shit." He said and got up, collecting his clothes that was discarded on the floor. 

Y/n frowned and sat up leaning on her elbows her body was too tired too move. "What's wrong?" She asked tilting her head. 

"I need to meet Fester to find Faulkner's diary in the Nightshade's library to find details about the monster" Wyatt explained as he buttoned his shirt and rolled his sleeves. (So hot !!!)

"I can come with you." Y/n said. 

"No that's okay. I know that you are tired, rest now, I will be back I promise." Wyatt told her as he knelt next to her taking her hand.

"Okay. I will see you tomorrow." Y/n said smiling as she laid back down.

"Of course. I am taking you on a date, princess, for real. No monster hunts or anything." Wyatt promised. 

Y/n smiled. "I look forward to it." She whispers. 

"I love you." He told her placing a kiss on her lips, the sweet orange taste returning.

"I love you too." Y/n said and got comfortable under the covers. 

Wyatt smiled and kissed her, he got up and walked out of his dorm closing the door behind him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH. Couldn't stop blushing!!!

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment!!!

All the love,

Hermione x