𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

liked by drea

liked by drea.prk, mrcskim and 609,821 others
melkim feather out tonight, enjoy!

user1 MOTHER IS BACK????
user2 oh shes sick for this
user3 does this mean that her and that guy she was seeing broke up?
user2 hopefully! he was an ass
mrcskim lil bro heard it first  🤭
drea.prk oh i feel betrayed
user4 girl didn't u help write it???
user5 proud to say i never trusted that dude

𝐌𝐄𝐋 puts her phone down for the first time since that morning, stomach growling; she'd been so busy yesterday and today with coordinating the last minute release of her song with her manager and record label she hadn't even realised she hadn't eaten in hours.

Finally sitting down on her couch with a warm plate of food, she hears her phone ring, specifically Victoria's loud ring tone the girl had set for herself.

Victoria and her were nearing 9 years of friendship, Mel thinks that if soulmates were a thing, she would most definitely be hers, so when she picks up, instead of giving her the warm greeting you would expect from long time friends, she says.

"What now?"

"Ok, rude," Victoria giggles before continuing, "so Belle tells me that she saw Mickie last night at some fancy restaurant, he looked properly pissed off."

Mel scowls, "don't call him Mickie, please, that name gives me ptsd," Victoria laughs loudly, muttering something about how Mel was so easy to piss off, "besides, why was Isabelle even at a fancy restaurant last night?"

"She was with the f1 driver i was telling you about," Vick answers, "you know? the british one with the curls?"

"What was his name? Ladle? Lancel?"

Vick laughs again, before catching her breath, "Lando! he's kinda cute actually, I can see why Belle likes him."

"I'm happy she's found someone she likes, even if he's British," Mel says while trying to stifle her laughs.

"Actually, I think his teammate's Australian, like you! you might know him, his name is Oscar."

Mel stays silent, before she promptly hangs up.

She immediately gets a text from the other girl.

IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!
i know u dont know every aussie

She smiles softly, before picking her food back up and putting a show on her tv.

liked by landonorris, isa_jung and 293,173 othersoscarpiastri thank you japan, you were amazing!

oscarpiastri thank you japan, you were amazing!

user1 MY ROTY
user2 our***
landonorris congrats mate!
isa_jung best aussie i know
melkim ok rude?????
user2 isa and mel in oscar's comments??
user3 the crossover we never knew we needed
user4 i think its cause isa and lando r dating
user2 THEYRE WHAT
mclaren our favourite rookie 🧡🧡🧡

𝐎𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑 frowns in confusion when he looks at his comments, who was that girl?

"Hey lando?"

"Yeah?" Lando comes up to him, sipping one of those gross coffees the older liked so much.

"D'you know this girl?" Oscar says, showing him his phone, "Oh that's one of Belle's friends, i think she's australian, like you," he stays silent for a minute before he says, "i'm surprised you don't know her, don't all aussies know each other?"

Oscar stares at him before deciding to just walk away, shaking his head.

British people, he murmurs as he hears Lando laugh at the top of his lungs behind him.