𝘁𝘄𝗼.

📍𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎,𝚗𝚌🗓️𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟹'───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────𝗸𝗮'𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘀"𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢"

📍𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎,𝚗𝚌
🗓️𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟹'
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
𝗸𝗮'𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘀
"𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢"

"whatchu got planned fa today?" mazi asked ka'rina who he watched over the facetime call.

"i don't know, i kinda just had plans to stay in." the softly spoken girl said and shrugged.

"you should come chill wimme." he suggested and a small blush formed on her face.

"you askin or tellin?" mazi laughed a little as her voice made him nervous.

"tellin, you need me ta come pick you up?" he asked her.

"it doesn't matter, i can drive myself unless you wanna come get me." ka'rina said hoping that he'd come get her because she didn't feel like driving.

"i'a come getchu, send me the lo and i'll be ta you shortly." mazi said getting up to gather.

"alright, see you inna few." ka'rina pressed the red x on the screen and sat on her bed smiling for awhile.

sekaya did indeed give mazi, ka'rina's number and they had been texting for a few days before their first phone call and they've grown a quite fond of one another.

ka'rina didn't mind it as much as she thought she would've, mostly because mazi wasn't weird or boring. they always had something to talk about and he was pretty interesting setting him apart from the other dudes who'd taken interest in her.

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 "𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢"

she cleared the notification and got up to make sure her hair and everything else looked okay, she had just woken up about an hour ago and after her shower + other hygiene she'd been on the phone with mazi.

she was wearing a white fitted crop top and gray flared leggings, something simple and fitting for a chill day inside.

her hair looked fine, so she left it alone with the soft curls that were left from the previous two nights. and she hadn't made plans to put on any makeup, so she just fluffed her lashes with the spoolie and did her lip combo to keep it cute and simple.

𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪
𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴!
𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙩 2:23𝙥𝙢

𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞