Question must be ask

Sitting down on his bed he watch has azazel leaves him alone inside the room has it was like a standard master bedroom it was a bit special then the other fallen angel room he had seen but he didn't ask it. "Agh.. man I wonder what suwako doing..?"

Uptop the yokai moutain there was a shrine call the moriya shrine has there three resident Sanea,kanako and finally suwako issei crush.. more like lover in short way on how did they meet oh that story is for another time but for now suwako was currently busy managing the whole praying thing has she was looking around before getting a small echo inside the room "..oh issei.. you silly boy.. I'm just doing my work.."

A/N: issei and suwako make a mate pack with each other after gotten married years ago (and YES I DID LOOK IT UP FROG CAN BE MATE!) with that every time they mention each others name a echo will be heard has a vague mention of them can be heard inside of there head without any problem

"Oh.. that I guess thanks.." issei slime a bit has he calm for a while before laying rest on the bed closing his eyes until he suddenly woken up by a certain ice fairy that hit him in the face like a bird "PSSH!" Has issei struggle to get the fairy off him has he does he look at the fairy "..how! Did you find me.. NO how did you physically founded me!"

The fairy was Cirno.. "oh.. uh hehe.. don't ask question! Just got curious.." looking at the dumb fairy he carrier her on his shoulder and open up the window of the fallen angel place "..we're getting out.. just don't be loud.." has he jump out in a flash with aya speeds.

He stop for a minute before looking behind him "..oh yea heads up I may be wrong about we're I'm going.." he throw cirno into his gaps has she scream before looking on the floor "well she's safe.. I'm surprised that she even got here.." he look a stray devil before crushing it with a ice shard with mokou flame.

"..shouldn't been here in the first place devil.." has he stand on the ground before summoning reimu gohei has he shot danmaku bullet at the other stray devil, has he make a scythe pattern with it and spin around killing all of them or sealing them on the floor "..not so easy." Walking away he walks to the gremory mansion and he was stop.

"You know I'm actual gonna lose it.. AGH!" Has he throw a beautiful flower danmaku in the air has they exploded into mini Kunai and circle Danmaku, "ok.. won't be that long just has to meet them again.. but I don't want to waste my time.."

Turning his head, his mind suddenly filled with a sudden memory of something has he looks around him before just flying away, has he landed on the moutain side of Japan has he sigh a heavy breather "...what.. was that.." he hold his face with sweat coming down.

A yokai was walking around until suddenly a blast of danmaku eliminated the yokai in a instead, "..wrong time" standing up he hold his face has he clean himself in a nearby lake.. "looks like im become more of a shinigami then anyone would've of thought.. maybe yukari was right.. i'm a shinigami of life" has he remember in the past when yukari would tell him his not fully human.

Flash back..
Yukari was watching issei played around the house has yukari stop issei for a minute "issei there something I've like to tell you.." issei stop dead foot on his track and walk to yukari with a curious expression "hm..? Yes what is it.." yukari sigh heavily "you.. are not entirely human.. well the first time your body was weak and isn't strong even when taken care off.. but some rituals here and there a allows you to be alive.. and you are a something special.. a string to hold life itself.." yukari said has issei just stand there processing the information "oh.. ok"
End of flashback

"Who would give those information to a ten years old! Weird.." issei said looking at the tree he craved trying to remember where he was.. "god I feel lost.. but yet I don't feel lost.." he noticed something strange in the corner until suddenly a in second a sword flew pass him has a ash brown hair flew passes him "who are you!" Issei ask has he summon sakuya knives

"...Akihisa Yoshii but.. just call me Yoshii.." issei noticed a after image of a samurai verison of Yoshii with red flame coming from his eyes "..well I'm issei.. but.. ca-" before he can explain anything Yoshii in second was up in his face with a the samurai sword up his neck pinning it down would be dangerous enough issei could've killed him but it be stupid enough.

"..what universe is this.."

Baka.. n.. baka no test.. alternative timeline era.. edo japan..

"Holy shit.. I may have gotten in the past.. way.. WAY to much" Yoshii look at issei with a confused look by his statement "what do you mean by that?" Yoshii ask has issei turn his head to the ash brown hair boy "I'm destorying myself.."

Creating a mini construct of a pistol with reisen bullets he looks at Yoshii "..I'm gonna be very blunt here, I need to get out.."

Issei abilities:
Creating construct and construction with the star!
Issei allows himself to created item that beyond the human minds meaning if anyone that remotely humans or something else will get information that overload there mind meaning issei can touches it, only spirit or celestial bodies can touches it, the common thing issei will created from his construct is a large bow, bow arrow, crossbow, Different magic item from Marisa (copy and paste), youmu Swords and etc. the construction with the star allow him to changed time forward or backwards depending on he deemed fits, if there was an accident it never happened since he changed the course of time and manipulated it may distored his body causing him massive casualties.
———————

"Ok.. why can't you do it..?" Issei just look at Yoshii answer "look.. with the star will literally destory me.. like.. yeah.." issei look at the starry nights, has he look back at Yoshii "can you help me?" Issei ask has he look deep into the boy eyes.

"Sure.. what the worse can happend.." has they track onward with a new friend can issei get out of this universe? Or may he get drag back by yukari.. we don't know yet..

To be continued..