Girl On Girl Action~!

Začít od začátku

Too shocked, you stood still not realizing that the two killers were walking towards each other. Jaylene putting on her hockey mask while Michelle puts on a white mask in which you can barely see her eyes.

Jaylene: Hope your prepared bitch... 

Michelle: ...

Play 13th Halloween... Man, this is so much better than the offical track

Now standing in front of each other, the two look at each other face to face. Nobody said a word, it was just silence and you could feel the cold atmosphere of the two deadly gals. This sent a chill down your spine. Then... Michelle raised her arm and stabbed right through the shoulder, but that didn't affect your buff girlfriend as she too raised her machete and stabbed her with her weapon. The two look at each other and realize.

Jaylene and Michelle: She... Has high pain tolerance?!

The two continued stabbing each other as you watch in silence.

Y/n: These two are really going at, it's like they are animals.

This was your only chance to leave immediately, you quickly ran to your car and opened the door. That's when you were pushed out of the way due to Michelle getting kicked towards you, along with tearing the door with you.

Michelle: Gah!

Y/n: Ugh!

Jaylene: I'm so sorry babe!!

Michelle: Out of all the places to throw me at, you chose my dear husband.

Jaylene spat out blood.

Jaylene: I don't know who you calling husband but I know it ain't my Y/n.

Michelle: It is, me and Y/n are going to be happily married and we're going to fuck whenever we want.

The long haired killer got up from the ground and turned to you. She grabbed the now broken car door and threw it at your short haired killer girlfriend. Surprised by this action, your buff girlfriend didn't have time to get out of the way and was hit in the face sending her to the ground, letting go of her machete.

Y/n: The hell kind of woman is she that she can go toe to toe with Jaylene?! 

Michelle walked over to Jaylene and grabbed her and placed her against a tree, Jaylene grunted as she raised her hands to try and retaliate but she wasn't quick enough. Using her kitchen knife,  she stabs the hockey masked multiple times sending blood gushing out and spilling on the knife wielding woman. Jaylene's arm dropped down and it really seemed like she was official down 

You had a shock look as you stopped what you were doing and was staring at Michelle

You had a shock look as you stopped what you were doing and was staring at Michelle. She turned her head, under that mask she was smiling at you lustfully sending a bad chill down to your spine. You tried getting the car started but like A HORROR MOVIE, it wouldn't start at all.

Y/n: Motherfucker, the car picked a horrible time to NOT WORK!!!!

As you tried turning the car on again, you failed to notice that Michelle was right next to you. She had to lower her head since she was a lot bigger than you were, and she took off her mask. A noticeable blush was seen on her face as a smile filled with lust grew, you turned your head and squealed at how close the woman was. Doing what was instinct, you punch the girl in the face..

Oh how that only proved to make things EVEN WORSE FOR YOU!!

Michelle: Mmm~ I felt that one.

It was your worse nightmare... You already hade to deal with Jaylene but now this girl too!! 

Y/n: Not again!!!

You quickly pushed her head awhile but she raised her arm to hold your arm in place. The worst thing came to your mind, you thought she was going to bite your fingers off and was trying your absolute best to get out of her weirdly strong grip. 

Y/n: No!! No!! No!!

Her face growing closer in on your fingers as you prepared for the worst, shutting your eyes tight. But the pain never came... Instead, a feeling of pleasure overcame your thoughts as you moaned loud.

Y/n: Gaaah~!

The ponytailed woman was currently sucking on your finger, a huge blush crept on your face as you were suddenly held by the woman. 

Y/n: Wh-What the fuck are you doing... Stop!~

The girl didn't respond as she kept licking and sucking on your hand. She was in paradise right now, nothing could stop her from getting what she wanted and what she wanted was you.... Well that I should retract my statement of nothing stoping her because THERE WAS... IN FACT A VERY BIG SOMEONE!!!

YOU BITCH!!

Michelle turned her head slightly to only receive a firm hand taking your hands out of her mouth. It was Jaylene's and boy oh boy... Mad was an understatement, SHE WAS FURIOUS!!!

Jaylene: Using your dirty mouth to try and pleasure MY HUBBY!!

Dragging Michelle's body deep within the forest while also dragging you in too for some reason.

Y/n: Let go of me, Jaylene!!

Jaylene: Not this time sweetie... I want you to watch as I drain the life out of this whore.

Y/n: Oh my fucking lord... Can't I just go HOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!

Deeper the three go into the forest, all that could be heard was you begging your muscular girlfriend to let you leave.

To Be Continued...