~ One Hour Late ~

"Ahhhh~" Marinette said as Adrien thrust inside of her

Right now Marinette was laying on Adrien's bed with her ass up in the air getting her back blown out.

He was hitting all the right spots that made her come within seconds.

Adrien - Sh..shit isn't this your fourth time?

Marinette - No 6 I think I don't know.

Adrien Chuckled before thrusting hard into her once again. With every thrust her ass moved. Adrien know exactly how to make her feel.

Her whole body was sweating bullets but she love it. The go sex last for 30 minutes until she was completely tired.

Adrien - Fuck that was good.

Marinette - Mmm your telling me.

Adrien - You want to sleep in here with me tonight?

Marinette - What if Mari needs me?

Adrien - She'll be ok.

Marinette - Mmm if you say so, can I take a shower in here?

Adrien - Of course come on.

After he said that he help her up and led her towards his bathroom.

Adrien Bathroom ~

Adrien Bathroom ~

Marinette - Wow it's beautiful in here!

Adrien - Thanks do you want to take a bath together?

Marinette - Yes.

After she said that Adrien started the tub and waited for the water to get hot before they both got in.

They spent 20 minutes in there before getting out and going to bed.

~ The Next Day ~

Marinette groan as she slowly began opening her eyes. She looked around the room what wasn't hers. She sat up and rub her eyes before slipping out of bed.

She slip on her panties and her bra before walking out of the room. The first place she when was Mari room. She was confused to see that she wasn't in the room.

Marinette walked into the room and began looking around it. She got scared when she didn't see Mari in the room. Her immediately dropped to her stomach. She quickly ran back into Adrien's room to grab her phone.

She was about to call him until she seen an unread message that he sent her.

Good Morning Beautiful I didn't want to wake you because you look so peaceful sleeping in my bed. Today is your off day your paycheck should already be on the new card that I ordered you. Just call it and see how much is on there.~ Here's the number **********. We'll be gone for 3-4 hours.  If you want to go out I.T. is working today so he'll take you anywhere you would. Just rest yourself today and we'll see you later. ♥️

The Message

Marinette let out a Sigh of relief. She was so happy to know that Mari was save. After reading that message she looked over at his bed side table to see that there was a note. She looked over to see that it had her name on it.

~ Marinette New credit card ~ She smile before picking it up and calling the number. When she did she learned that instead of the $900 she was looking for it was $9,000 on her credit. She couldn't believe he had gave her that much money.

Marinette - Wow thank you Adrien~

After she said that she smiled and walked out of his room to go make herself breakfast.