FIRST MEETING WITH EACHOTHER?

*you take a deep breath you put the headset over your head and over your eyes. All of a sudden the screen on your computer and headset turned black and you suddenly felt light headed. Your legs felt like they wanted to give out and you started to breathe more faster. Your hands quickly tried to take the VR headset off in hopes of making it easier for you to breath but.. the VR headset felt like it was stuck like it was glued to your head. You grunt gently as you try with all the strength you had left in your body to get the VR headset off your head but it just didn't want to come off! You suddenly felt your legs give out and you drop onto your bedroom floor harshly. You were now trying to gasp for air since it now felt like you were suffocating with this headset on your head. Suddenly your body slowly started to feel limp. Starting from your toes then your knees then your lower body before it was slowly feeling like you were being pulled down in a deep ocean. You tried to scream and kick and yell but not even your own voice could call for rescue. Your voice sounded almost like static and glitched but before you could even think your eyes suddenly closed and all you saw was black. All you could hear was empty silence and you felt like you were floating?- no.. you were falling! Before you figured it out your eyes shot opened and you could feel yourself falling at a incredible rate as you gasp in a shocking manner and you screamed as loudly as you can. It felt like you were falling for hours before your eyes closed shut again and you suddenly heard a voice.*

**i wonder who's voice that was! Until the next chapter dear reader! Keep reading😘!~**