chapter one : The beginning

Rory

Being the oldest daughter means one of two things, one: you're the third parent and two: you can get away with a lot of shit.

I've been known around school for being a trouble maker and yet a teachers pet at the same time. You see, when you're always participating in class, getting good grades and actually doing the work teachers allow you to get away with literal murder.

"How the fuck did you manage to pull of smoking in Mr Jackson's class Rory, you know that man has eyes at the back of his head" Bianca said impressed yet pissed off at the same time, she been my best friend since kindergarten and knows everything there is to know about my life, "you know I'm skilled at doing shit like that B" I say smiling at her , she shakes her head laughing.

Bianca is your typical best friend, loving ,caring and would take a bullet for you if needed. She's more like a sister to me than anything. Whenever I had problems at home I'd go over to her house and stay as long as I wanted. Her parents became like the ones I've always wanted and they treated me like their own.

"Rory... Rory! Did you hear anything I just said " Bianca snapped pulling me back from my thoughts "huh, sorry B I must of zoned out again, what were you saying" I asked sheepishly " I asked if you did Mrs frog asses homework, she's going to literally kill me if I use the 'oh I don't have my book today' excuse again" I smile knowing that she had no intention of ever doing her homework " Bianca, we've talked about you calling Mrs August 'frog ass' , you know she can't help being built like a frog " I said trying not to laugh "says the one who came up with the name " B says scoffing "well yeah but I thought we agreed not to call her that in public" I say now giggling.

"But here, it's almost time of class hurry up and finish your work that's not really your work" I say giving her my English notes and she takes them smiling "see this is why I love you " I smile at her knowing full well that's not the only reason.

English class ends with yet another load of homework from Mrs frog- I mean Mrs August. And now for my favourite part of the day art class, not.

On my way to art class, after Bianca and I parted ways, because she was sane enough to choose biology and not art I bump into Tyla . Tyla and I have always had kind of a rough friendship due to her always trying to compete with me but we managed to stay civil enough with each other and actually became friends kind of.

"Rory, I've been looking for you everywhere" Tyla says with her usual amount of sarcasm and excitement "Hey Ty, what's wrong?" I ask hoping this conversation ends quickly "So do you remember James?"  She asks excitedly " nope not really why" i ask already knowing where this is going. You see Tyla is the type of person that immediately falls in love with someone solely based on how the look and their popularity status. "Ugh, James Addams? Captain of the soccer team?" She says slightly irritated I don't know who she's talking about "Tyla I'm late to class and have no idea who you're talking about " Look!" She shouts shoving a picture of James in my face . And I'm met with a picture of him half naked and I hate to admit it looking sexy as fuck. I'd never admit that to her of course.

"Okay so what Tyla" I ask trying not to look for too long "Sooo, he's hot and he's going to be mine" she says basically drooling " well good luck with that I guy, now I'm late to class and really have to go " I say pushing passed her and heading for my now very late class.

"Miss Anderson, late again I see " Mr Williams says with an unamused look "sorry sir I got caught up in the hall and-" " I really don't care take your seat " Mr Williams says cutting me off. Sighing I take my seat and just as I'm about to take my book out the bell rings. Fuck you Tyla.

I get up and walk out of the class, beyond pissed. As I'm packing away art books at my locker I spot Xavier. Xavier has become like a brother to me . Now I know what you're thinking  ' oh god another one of those he's just a brother nothing more girls ' but Xavier truly is like a brother.

I walk up to him and we immediately start talking about how much a cunt Mr Williams is . We both hate that man with a passion. " you know he's wife probably didn't give him any last night that's why he's acting like such a bitch" Xavier says laughing " firstly Ew , don't put that image in my head secondly , maybe he can't even get it up , I mean he is like 50" I say and Xavier beings laughing even harder. Just as I'm about to add on someone taps Xavier on the shoulder. He turns around and give the person one of those 'bro hugs' . They release  and I'm met face to face with non other than James fucking Addams.

Shit.

AN:
Hii guys so that was the first chapter of fallen for you
Tell me what you think and please be nice
Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️

"