is it a good time??

Start from the beginning

His eyes glow once again, this time in green, as if someone whispered in his ears...

"I won't lose to her..."

He said in a rage.

He then goes on his way out, leaving the room...

Only for the mirror to smile sinisterly at his departure.

[Denmark]

A young boy can be seen running after someone

"C'mon, you can do better than that"

"You got a head start! No fair!"

"Words, words, words, what's the point of words~"

"Very funny!"

"Ahh, looking after Ariel was one thing... now looking after you two. I'm getting old for these pranks"

"Oh c'mon Sebastian. Don't say that!"

"Play with us too!"

Sebastian - Ah! Just what I needed... Me and my generous mouth.

Him and his majesty should be at the celebration ceremony of King Mickey, instead here they are. King Triton is at war, and Sebastian is with a 5 year old prince and 18 year old princess...

Melody - Sebastian , you should really brighten up. You can't be grumpy all your life, you agree Charlie?

Charles/Henry - I like Prince Charming more and yes. Uncle Sebastian works too much.

Sebastian - Nonsense. I look after my schedule! And I do have fun sometimes. It's just right now I should be elsewhere.

Charles - Oh! By the way how is grandpa? He didn't visit in forever! When will he come?

Sebastian couldn't really tell the real situation to boy... Else he'd risk scaring him.

Melody couldn't as well but maybe they didn't have to.

Melody - Doing his usual royal duties. Dad always said we'd understand when we get older.

Charles - I'll remember that. And if I won't, I'll laugh at you.

Melody - Oh I dare you. Waiting eagerly little brother~

Sebastian - Not to mention Queen Anna and Elsa here...

Melody - Ouh yeah! Why are they here again?

Charles - And who are they Sebastian?

Charles doesn't travel much outside the kingdom so he may not know.

Melody did however accompany her mother to Arendelle few times, making some friends like Glacia.

Sebastian - You have to ask your father about that Melody.

Melody - Alright, as for you Charles, the kingdom here isn't the only one. They are plural, one in North is ruled by Queen Anna Oldenburg. And former Queen Elsa... Well, she has magical powers.

Charles' eyes widened

Charles - Magical? Like those sea witches uncle Grimsby talks about!?

The town doesn't have a good history with magic... adding to that Ursula and Morgana's antics.

Melody - No no no she is a good one. A friend... who controls ice and snow.

Charles looks out the window at the increasing snow

Charles - Like this one? I love snowflakes!

Sebastian couldn't agree, it only became colder. He loved his playful attitude though...

Despite his annoyance at the time, he adored Ariel when she was so fun-loving.

It only made him sadder when he's reminded of her current predicament...

He found it hard to look her in the face...

Still, her perseverance is strong as ever which makes him a little proud of her.

He'll do what he can to do the same, he'll do what he must.

[Germany]

Kairi - He did what?

Namine - He heard voices. In his mind and from a long distance. He said he could feel the ground under him... I'm not sure if those are simply hallucinations or actual abilities like Elsa's.

Kairi pondered on that

When they were Enchanted Isle, they saw the spirits and how close operated... being the natural elements and all.

They learned what they could from Elsa and the natives in case they'd ever come across trouble there...

With Tarzan... they wondered if he also was an abatement for one of the elements. Like Elsa is to Nokk.

Kairi - Well, if he does that's good I guess. It may be useful if anything comes up. Rapunzel had things to oversee but hopefully we'll give an advice or two to him...

Namine - Can't do more than that... Can't we?...

Namine doesn't like feeling hopeless. It's not about her but something else. The reason her and Kairi were here.

Kairi - Nami, we came here to protect our friends... to try and change the outcome. It's not predetermined. I don't believe that.

Namine looks out at the kingdom of Corona... how are looks now, and how it may look in future...

It make her feel like peddling in someone else's life...

Like she doesn't belong here...

Like they should be elsewhere.

"You know it's Mickley's birthday today..."

Sitting and meditating, Namine reminded Kairi who looked down

Kairi - Yeah, I wish we could be there now...

The two key blade wielders have been in Corona for a while now, trying to help Rapunzel with some unwelcome guests potentially targeting her kingdom.

Kairi - He may be dissapointed though but...

Namine - Knowing the king... I think he'll be proud that we have some self determination. Like the old days.

Their minds were set already.

The two sisters hold hands together, reaffirming their bond..

.....

.....

.......

And not just them, but also an old wizard far from them in his tower looking at the stars, preparing to visit King Mockey... He was remembering the times he spent with his apprentice Mickley. From his reckless antics to his current mastery, he felt proud about him.

"I'll wish you all the best my old apprentice"

Save Game... Quit!

1. Happy birthday to Mickey Mouse BTW, an iconic mouse that started it all. https://youtu.be/fZZKM04OJPw?feature=shared

2. One guy Isaac Carlson said that creative stories requires being sincere, vulnerable, honest... I'm not sure if I am succeeding in that... but I do aspire to be like that too. Hopefully those who read do so too.

3. By the way, after Frozen 3 there may be then Frozen 4 - https://youtu.be/PWFq_KxbW_I?si=8wNO-lhRNUFvuPgX

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!