VOL.2 - EXTRAS Born To Be Soulmate

Oo*O*oO

! EXTRA n°2 !

BORN TO BE SOULMATE

"I've found you."

"A-Xu! Will you wait for me?"

These words echo in his mind, tirelessly, until they occupy all his thoughts, so much so that he feels nauseous.Motionless in his living room plunged into darkness, Zhou Zishu remembers the scene with a heavy heart.

"A-Xu !!!"

Lao Wen's voice rose in the middle of the airport, aiming to be heard above the crowds and the announcements. The traveler stopped and turned to look in amazement at the tall, dark-haired man who was running through the crowd, making his way through the middle of the boarding queue in order to get to him. As soon as he reached him, out of breath, he threw himself on him to trap him between his arms in a sudden and desperate embrace, as if his life depended on it. Zhou Zishu shivered, feeling his erratic breathing against his ear as he buried his nose in his hair. When Wen Kexing finally pulled away, it was to anchor his dark eyes full of emotion in his. A-Xu could read anxiety, fear, affection and hope mixed together...

"A-Xu..."

"Lao Wen? What's wrong?"

"I want to live a simple life, without regret, A-Xu!"

Zhou Xu frowned, having difficulty following his abrupt and incoherent statement."Lao Wen, what are you talking about?"

"Nothing matters but my Soulmate. This part of me that I've always missed, this person who completes me... But I found him... I found you. I'm ready to leave everything behind to follow you."

Zhou's eyes widened in shock, as Wen Kexing placed his palm on his cheek. The winemaker froze, his fingers clenching on the other man's shirt. His throat went dry and he had to lick his lips to hope for an audible response.

''Lao Wen...''

The rest of his sentence hung in the air as he weighed the words that might pass his lips.

He only supposed to be a one-nightstand. Six months ago, when Wen Kexing, an American tourist visiting France, found himself stranded on the island where he lives, they spent a passionate night and the next day, the stranger left as he came . However, their paths had crossed again in New York, during these Christmas holidays and they had once again abandoned themselves in each other's arms. Lao Wen had even seduced him, offering him a dance as sensual as it was captivating.

The last call for his boarding sounded behind his back and he finally closed his mouth, without having given a response, letting his hand slide from his partner's hip to fall along his body.

"I must go, Lao Wen..."

The traveler turned away from his lover.

"A-Xu!"

At his plea, he stopped again and turned one last time to listen to what he had to say.

'"Call me.''

''I will...''

Zhou swallows hard and opens his eyes. Sitting on his window sill, a cup of steaming tea in his hands, his gaze fixed on the storm looming on the horizon, Zhou Zishu wonders if love is as fleeting as life. If it arrives as suddenly as the storm, beats as powerfully as the waves that break on the shore, only to head back as quickly, leaving only destruction and rubble as the only trace of its passage, behind it.