𝟎𝟎𝟕 || 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐢𝐢

Start from the beginning

"I don't know, it's a lot to unpack, you being my sister." He told her.

"My family will be there for ya, if my parents aren't I will." Stacey said comforting the brunette boy.

"New beginnings can be a blessing." Brian said tempering some for long ago.

"Who taught you that?" Stacey asked him.

"Dawn." Brian responded.

"I knew from the start you two would make a good couple." Stacey said.

"So where Laine?" Brian asked changing the subject.

"I don't know shutting her brains out or something." Stacey joked

"I'm actually kinda looking forward to, having you as my sister.It'll be fun, I fell like we've all always had a sibling dynamic." Brian said.

"Well, your not wrong." Stacey joked.

"Alright, I'm gonna get out your hair, Laine gives you any trouble just call.It's always fun to beat some one up." Brian said on his way out.

——————

Why are we building a fort?" One of the protesters asked

"It's a barricade." Brian corrected.

"Activism is about using whatever platform you to make change." Dawn said.

"For us, that's standing on some old ass furniture." Brian told them.

"What are you you guys doing?" One of the consulars asked

"Hey, aren't you the girl that's supposed to be in her cabin?" Another one of the consulars asked.

"We're engaging in civil disobedience." Dawn told them.

"Meany's not even here, just don't hurt yourselves." The consular asked pissed off.

"Where do you think Meany went?" David Michael asked.

"So told us the dentist." Brian answered.

"But she probably went to go get reinforcements, so anyone who isn't down for a confrontation should go! Are you with me?" Dawn asked everyone.

"I'll stay." David Michael said.

"I'm proud of you kid," Brian said he and Dane hugging him.

——————

"Where's the justice?!" One of the protesters said.

Everyone protesting outside the theatre for change.Mary Anne then stepped out with his cast.

"What is all this, and why are you building it so close to the theater?!" Mary Anne sale kind of angrily.

"We must want people who are participating in camp activities to think about what they're doing and reflect on the injustices all around us." Dawn said.

"Look, we just want people to look at the fact that some people here are treated differently just because they don't got the money." Brian said.