𝟎𝟎𝟖 || 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐢-𝐢𝐢𝐢

——————
So if you wanted to not have to read three spectate chapter here it is.
——————
𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢

——————Hello everyone, so it's now whenever I post this

——————
Hello everyone, so it's now whenever I post this.I decided to take a break. Welcome to part one of the Moosehead and then I'm gonna end this first season with a chapter about the wrap up of the sibling arc.

This chapter is special, because I'm not cutting anything out, except for the shit that is really super important to the plot.But I'm start the chapter with Brian POV. Why?Because, Brian is in my opinion the greatest oc I've made, G.O.C.A.T
——————

Its been a week since I've been DNA tested, the said they'd send it through the camp.Now me and Mary Anne are heading to Claudia's house and then go to Camp Moosehead.

Anyway I got ready and because I had bought all this shot before hand. I just packed and was gonna bring my guitar.

"Are you two ready?" Mr.Spier asked.

"Yeah," I answered

Me and Mary Anne headed out to Claudia's house.I had my stuff from my room at my old house. And we finally made it to Claudia's house.

"Hey, Mimi." I said hugging her

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm okay," I responded.

She hugged again and we headed up the stairs and everyone was excited.

I sat next to Dawn and was laying down while everyone was having their conversation.

And now we were heading off of Camp Moosehead.

I was in the bus next to Dawn and just sleeping on her shoulder because this is a long ass bus ride.

——————

"We made it.Camp Moosehead at least." Kristy said as we all entered, me and Dawn under the same umbrella.

"And just in time." Dawn sighed, as I cracked my back.

"If I was on that bus five more minutes, my circulatory system would never recover." Dawn said.

"Summer look.Thoughts?" Claudia said as she put on her sunglasses.

"Approve." Stace said.

"You look like a bug." Me and Kristy said.