Ch-18 | house tour

August 15, 1993, Thursday

Nora's POV

We just had dinner and were deciding which movie to watch (we were using a projector).

"Nora," Draco whispered to my ear while looking at Ainsley who was fighting with Louis and Theo about what to watch. The other three were looking at them and complaining about how childish they were.

"Yes?"

"Wanna go for the tour?" He smiled. I nodded, smiling wide.

He stood and gave his hand for me to take, which I did. We sneeked out of the living room and I questioned, "What's with you and Ains?"

"Uh- what? Nothing nothing," he stuttered. I eyed him suspiciously and he replied saying "honestly nothing"

I shrugged and we walked to the drawing room, music room and the library.

"Your house is really beautiful. Narcissa has a really good taste,"

"Wait until you see the garden. That's the best part," he stated.

We walked through the back door leading to the garden. "Wow.." I liked at the garden in awe.

There were lanterns around illuminating the whole garden magically. The sky looked gorgeous.

I turned to look at Draco who was admiring the sky. I didn't realise I was staring until I met his eyes.

I got lost in his grey eyes which shined in the light of the lantern near us.

He seemed to be in the same daze as me. We were intruped by the door opening with a loud thud.

I looked away, blushing.

It was Ainsley. "What the actual fuck?" She said.

"Come in you were supposed be watching a movie!" She glared at us.

"Coming, why are you making a big deal out of it?" I huffed in annoyance.

Draco's POV

When Nora walked back into the house. I glared at Carlton.

"What is your problem?" I yelled.

She scoffed and said "what is my problem? You were the one who couldn't keep your nose out of my business. So pay for it!''

I heard someone open the door again and looked over Carlton's shoulder to see Carla walking out. "Why are you both yelling?"

"I noticed that Nora and Draco were missing, so i came to get 'em. But Mr. Gelhead over here started yelling at me!" She complied.

"She was just here to get you both. Why are you fighting?" Carla asked.

"I-" I started but didn't say anything.

Why did I get mad about her inruppting?

Why do I get frustrated when she stops us from talking?

What is wrong with me??

"Nvm" I  muttered in a cold tone and walked in.

        ──⭒─⭑─⭒────⭒─⭑─⭒──

We were watching a muggle series, but I was zoned out the entire while. Idk why I don't like to be intruped when I'm with Nora. It's getting on my nerves whenever Ainsley does that.

She has been doing that for a while now. And I, didn't give up, and ruined every chance she had to initiate a conversation with Cyno.

When my eyes met hers in the garden I had a weird feeling I haven't felt before.

It couldn't mean anything, ryt?

Or was Ainsley ryt abt me liking her?

No. It can't be it's just that she is my first female friend.

But I'm also friends with Carla and Iris.

Suddenly the others in the room started talking about something, making me stop thinking.

"What is it?" I asked Louis who was sitting next to me. "They wanna watch another episode but Iris and Blaise are saying they're sleepy and don't wanna watch it alone."

I rolled my eyes and checked the time, it was 22:47. "It's already late. Come lets get to sleep," I told.

Nora rolled her eyes, while Theo scoffed and Ainsley said "You're no fun, old people"

We heard footsteps and I turned to the door to see my father. I stood and greeted, "Father."

Nora's POV

Lucius walked in and looked around at us, "What is happening here, Draco?"

"We-"

"We were watching a movie Mr.Malfoy" Louis said.

Lucius looked disgusted and sneered " Its late. It'd be better if you go to bed"

"This family is full of old people. How is Narcissa even here?" Ainsley questioned when he walked out.

I glared at her. "Fyn. Let's go."

I walked to my room and closed the door. I walked to the wardrobe and pulled out a pair of shorts and sweatshirt, it was sorta cold in here, even though it was summer.

After wearing the clothes, I hopped onto my bed, it was a bit cold and fulffy. I liked it.

I pulled my mobile out and started scrolling through Instagram. I was bored after a few minutes, so I opened YT music.

I walked up to the window and looked up at the clear sky, it was beautiful.

I liked star-gazing but didn't know much abt them. When I looked at the moon, it remained me of something.

Draco's eyes.

The silver orb was magical. I smiled at the thought of the moment we shared, which was ruined by Ainsley.

I would ask about it to her later.

"..I'd go down with the Titanic, it's true, for you... Lover.."

I felt sleepy and walked to the bed, setting a timer in my mobile.

Before I could drift off to my dreamland, I heard someone talking outside but I couldn't care less. I was too tired.

       ──⭒─⭑─⭒────⭒─⭑─⭒──

A/N

Hey guys!

This chapter is small too, but I promise the next one would be a better one.

Love,
Sandy:)

(Words: 844)