Chapter 1

𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐣𝐞

𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐣𝐞

.
.
.
.
.

Inhaling deeply he smelled the subtle decay intermingled with the fresh, green notes of the surrounding forest. He leaned back, basking in the golden sunlight a blissful sigh escaping his lips as wind caressed his side profile.

He glanced outside the car window, witnessing the leaves of great oak shimmered on branches that swayed in the wind, soaking in soft morning light. Though he was trying to hide it, the corners of his mouth were twitching upwards and his eyes were alight with bliss of returning back to the city.

The city gives him everything which he can demand but the precious treasure he got is solace, which he had been hunting for who knows how long. A faint image of smiling her innocently from last Holi passes his vission and his smile widen.

His heart finally felt the peace and giddy feeling just by mere thought of her then only God knows what will happen when he would actually meet her after several months. Rest of his journey passed with dreaming about his lady love whom he yet to confess.

---

" Are bachche sambhal ke ! ", Maa chided as she saw clumsy Haseena stumbling on the last few stairs while rushing downstairs. Just the much perfect SHO Sahiba of Lucknow without any mask, being herself.

Maa : Mujhe lagta tha ki ek mera hi beta nalayak hain magar tu bhi usse kam nahi hain, vo samaan gira deta hain aur tu khud gir jaati hain ...

" Are aap kuch bhi bol rahi hain maa, hum girte nahi hain, yeh begairat table hume gira deta hain har baar ! ", and that's how Haseena defended herself by putting all blame on the shameless table who always makes her fall for him.

" Aaja nashta karle varna fir bhag-daud karengi station jaane ke liye aur gir jayegi ... ", Haseena scrunches her nose, pouting cutely at her remark while maa passed her morning breakfast with her special chocolate milk which was Haseena's favourite.

While having breakfast, Haseena attentively heard the kitchen politics from his mother. Their bond grows beautifully in this period of time, in his absence. It's still felt like dream how nervous she was to meet his mother for the first time and how comfortable they become to share the secrets, backbiting about Anubhav on his face. 

" Ab hum chalte hain maa, shaam ko mulaqat hongi, khuda-hafiz ! ", Pressing kiss on maa's cheek she walked towards the main entrance like her routine in this one week as her ammi is at Mahipal uncle's place.

" Apna khayal rakhna aur khana samay se kha lena varna mujhse bura koi nahi honga ... ", Maa threatened her as always followed by the sweet good bye forehead kiss before she settled down in her jeep and started her journey, unknown to what day is planned ahead.

°°°

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first chapter of Phir le aaya Dil ends here, how do you feel about the part ?

Pardon any mistakes and thank you for giving your valuable time to read this, I hope you like it. The story revolves after Anubhav departure to serve nation ...

Author's note : No airport confession and nor Haseena get heartbroken after Anubhav leaving her alter in engagement ...

Do votes and comments, will love to read your response !

- Chanchu ✨❣️