sixteen, pretty and pink.

it has been a month now, tokyo blade has picked back up rehearsals

it has been a month now, tokyo blade has picked back up rehearsals. y/n has been helping aqua with emotional acting, always going to the director's house as well as akane.

y/n woke up in her room groggily after another day of practice. she noticed a message from her mom.

MOM
good morning, y/n! i'm going to work now! i've left some seafood curry for lunch, so make sure to have it!

y/n smiled slightly, curry is one of mizuki's favorites.

MOM
also, i received a package from yuuki, so i left it in the living room. there's also one for mizuki.

y/n tilts her head slightly, from yuuki? she thought to herself.

she stepped out into the living room. mizuki was most likely asleep right now. she grabbed one of the packages with her name on it. she walked back into her room with the packages.

she opens it carefully and she immediately smiles. there was a lot of clothes inside. it seems like she made all of this for her.

as expected from the young designer who is active overseas, she smiled to herself. hm? there's a small box...

she grabs the small box and opened it up carefully. she smiles again when she sees a hair clip packed inside it. it was a pink heart with an angel wing on the side of it. her eyes then laid on a message card, hm? what is this? she grabs the card and began to read it.

to y/n, the brightest star in the world ☆︎

y/n was taken aback for a second before chuckling softly. ha... there she goes again, she thought. but since it's here, i'll put it on.

she takes the hair clip out from the packaging and put it in her hair. she smiles as she looked in the mirror. yes yes, i know i am the brightest after all~ she thought. besides... both his hair clip and the clothes... they're all packed with her sense... i'm really glad that she's having fun with her job.