really goofy oneshot.

Start from the beginning

Ryunosuke looks to the side in an attempt to escape the disciple's gaze, though it doesn't seem to work as the disciple only leans in closer, one hand gripping ryuunosuke's arm and the other cupping his chin, rotating it so that Ryunosuke can only look at him. It was then that Ryunosuke realized how close they were; the disciple's breath was warm on his face, his eyes– or at least what they seemed to be, darkened by the mask–glaring straight at him. He felt his heart pumping out of his chest as the disciple continued to breathe in his face.

The tense air between them, Ryunosuke could no longer hold. But he couldn't do anything about it; he wasn't the one in charge here.

The masked man was.

The disciple loosens his grip on Ryunosuke's arm and moves it onto his shoulder, sliding it downwards as it reaches Ryunosuke's chest, then his waist and hip, where he decided should be the place for his free hand to hold.

Ryunosuke jumps at the sudden touch, his eyes widen even more than before as the disciple tries to keep him unmoving and leans in even more. This time, however... Ryunosuke stays still. His lips lift slightly as he tries to object, wording out phrases that yet don't seem to come out of his mouth.

"...What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" The Disciple teases with a deadpan expression.

"I.. uh, uhm, eh," Ryunosuke muttered out. He tried to muster up some courage against the disciple. He knew he could, but the extremely tiny distance between them tensed up his body in all aspects. His face was filled with confusion as to what was going on, his head heavy and his mind spinning in circles.

Then, and without any warning, the disciple bites Ryunosuke's bottom lip as he presses his face onto him. His mask brushes against Ryunosuke's eyes, and the pupil seems to notice that, and so he lifts the mask slightly as he pushes his tongue between Ryunosuke's lips, both of their eyes shut, one in fright and one in curiosity.

 His mask brushes against Ryunosuke's eyes, and the pupil seems to notice that, and so he lifts the mask slightly as he pushes his tongue between Ryunosuke's lips, both of their eyes shut, one in fright and one in curiosity

Ryunosuke squirms and struggles to break free, not sure if he could hold in any more of the pupil's saliva. The taste of the disciple's lips was yet familiar to Kazuma's again. He makes an "mm.." noise in objection to the kiss.

The disciple pulls away gently, licking Ryunosuke's lips and wiping his mouth with his glove. "I'm quite intrigued by you," He whispers to Ryunosuke. The disciple then shifts the hand from the waist under Ryunosuke's uniform jacket and button-up, the white leather glove cool against his warm skin as he continues to slide Ryunosuke's shirt up. "Your jacket is quite troublesome..." He says without expression, all while moving his spare hand to the top button of Ryunosuke's uniform jacket.

"HOLD IT!"

Suddenly a loud shout comes from Ryunosuke. The disciple lifts his gaze as Ryunosuke continues to huff and puff loudly, face tomato red, trying to regain his composure.

A small chuckle escapes the disciple's mouth as he gets back to unbuttoning the jacket.

"I-I'm serious!" Ryunosuke shouts again, clearly devastated. He tries to push the disciple away, distraught...

"No," the Disciple responds sternly. "I am not done..."

He seems to be confirming something.

The disciple's eyes widened, just a bit. "You.. Even your lips, they are familiar." Ryunosuke scoffed. "Same for you.."

........

They speak at the same time.

"Have we.. known each other before?"

"I knew it... Asogi..?"

........

A loud scream is heard from the disciple. He trembles as his hood falls, following the mask which drops into Ryunosuke's palms, though he doesn't seem to notice, his eyes fixated on Kazuma's now revealed face.

"K..Kazuma....."

...

END