misc - my apple music replay 2023

Start from the beginning

1, lewis capaldi — i was expecting it. before he released his album i had some of his most popular songs in my library but after hearing the album (which is banger after banger) i was like i need more. all of his songs are so good.

2, isak danielson — i am surprised by this. i thought he would be third or fourth because i think i haven't listened to him as much this year (last year it was 3192 minutes).

3, olivia rodrigo — i was expecting her to be first or second. but still it's fine i love her so much!!

4, jen z — i am surprised she is this high but i'm really happy about it!! i have 8 of her songs so idk how i listened to 507 minutes. (it was probably because i played how to love (acoustic) like 10 times the day it got out). she's a youtuber btw (jenerationdiy) and i love her videos!!

5, gustavo santaoalla — 380 minutes of the last of us (mainly part ii) soundtracks... i am so normal about this show/video game i swear... the show's theme song is a no skip every time it's on i shake ass (ur internet mom ash style (in her tlou reactions)).

 the show's theme song is a no skip every time it's on i shake ass (ur internet mom ash style (in her tlou reactions))

1, vampire — was expecting it to be in the top 5 at least but it's first and deserves it. so funny story about this : the day it got released i must have played it like 15 times minimum and i was singing screaming the entire thing. then later that day i was watching a video on youtube when i got an ad for a singing lesson app and i didn't think much of it but then i got the same ad and i was like okay i know i sing badly no need to tell me google.

2, beyond desolation — this is the last song in part ii (i haven't played the game but i watched a stream) and it's just the feeling i can't describe it. like beyond desolation is the perfect title. i am not mentally prepared for whenever the tv show will adapt this part. i will be a mess calling in sick to work to cry all day.

3, burning (orchestral) — this song THIS SONG. i love it amazing show stopping spectacular. i am a hoe for acoustic versions and like this one is just everything.

4, no return (extended version) — this is the into song of yellowjackets (that show is so good btw please watch it). it would probably be number 1 because the alanis morissette cover is #18 and i alternated between the two. i just love this song because it reminds me of yellowjackets (i miss it so much season 3 can't come soon enough) and because whenever i listen to it i feel like i could beat up a man. (my two genres of songs are : to scream in the car to and could beat a man to)

5, if you ever forget that you love me — i love this song!! catch me badly singing it in my car. i would learn guitar just so i could play this.

 i would learn guitar just so i could play this