~ch.10~

Y/n's pov:

School was over and I was hanging with Michi and his little friend group.

"So michi's apart of Toman now? Congrats." I said and pat him on the shoulder. "Ah thanks n/n." He thanked and smiled.

"Why do you look so down?" Akkun asked. "Man, our crybaby Takemichi is in Toman!" Yamagishi exclaimed. "We wanna join too." He added.

"It's actually not as great as it sounds." Michi said which caught all of our attention.

"I have to bring back the former 1st division captain back from Valhalla and if I don't Mikey will kill me." Michi explained. 

"Yea and I only have until the showdown with Valhalla starts." Michi further explained. "And who the hell knows when that'll happen?" Makoto asked. "If it's today. RIP Takemichi. We'll pick up your remains for ya." Yamagishi said and clapped his hands together, as if praying for michi.

"To be honest, I have no idea what going on internally with Toman and I barely know what Valhalla is." Michi said with a deadpanned face.

"Hey, delinquent encyclopedia." Akkun called out. "Huh? Delinquent what?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, fine. I'll explain it for you." Yamagishi said and walked up to the chalk board.

"Tokyo Manji gang. Toman for short." He said drawing some diagram on the board. "The commander is Mikey and the vice commander is Draken. Under them are five divisions with about 20 members in each. Which makes them a huge biker gang with about 100 members."

He stepped aside and let us see the diagram. "You know that much right?" I nodded my head and looked at michi. He looked surprised.

"Wow! I didn't know." He said. "What?! And you call yourself a delinquent! You better take notes cause this'll be on the test." He said which cause me and the other 3 boys to laugh.

"Hey you four! Stop laughing!" He instructed. "Talk about playing the part." Yamato whispered.

"Based off what I heard. Former 3rd division captain got arrested and the vice captain is now in the second division." He said, but I also already knew that.

"What? So peh-yan's under Mitsuya now?" Michi asked to which yamagishi nod his head to.

"The one who became the new 3rd division captain is - Kisaki!" Michi interrupted. "Right! A former leader of moebius." Yamagishi said.

"I don't like that guy. He scares Aki so he's a no in my book." I said and closed my eyes getting ready to fall asleep.

"Moebius was never really a monolith. The crew that was born in 1988, led by Osanai, and the crew that was born 1990, led by Kisaki, were always bumping heads."

"After Osanai lost to Mikey, moebius was basically disbanded. And then the 1990 group led by Kisaki joined under Toman. Which is why Toman now has 150 members. Within Toman, Kisaki's 3rd division ended up way bigger than any other division."

That's what I last heard before falling asleep.

~~~~

"He's got a tigger tattoo on his neck! Makoto, don't! He's- what's with all the yelling?" I cut off Yamagishi and sat back up. "I swear every time I try to sleep there's always that one person who starts yelling." I said, got up and rubbed my eyes.

"Hey, do any of you know Hanagaki Takemichi and L/n Y/n?" I looked up and seen quite the handsome guy ask.

"T-Takemichi! Y/n! It's him!" Yamagishi said, looking like he just saw a ghost. "It's who?" I asked.