Liko part 3

The flamethrower is rushing to the group as Liko can only clutch Spirgatito in fear.
Liko(thought) :I am going to die with so many questions left.
She braces for the impact but feels no burning sensation. She opens her eyes and sees that she is in the arms of Shonen, Y/n's greninja.
Amethio:Ceruledge go!
Zirc:Skarmory return. Go Rhydon!
Onia:Go Golduck!
They all send out their aces and Liko is scared.
Liko:Oh no! Three versus one!
Friede:Don't worry. My son is more than capable of taking care of them just watch.
Y/n:You will need a lot more then just that. Trixx come back girl.
Trixx walks over to her partner's side as Y/n gets our 2 extra pokeballs.
Y/n:Let's get to work. Lola, Robin. Go!
All of his three starter pokemon are sent out.
Amethio:Bitter blade on Decidueye!
Zirc:Rock blast on Cinderace!
Onia:Water pulse on Cinderace!
Y/n and his pokemon only smirked as his pendant glowed which confused Liko.
Friede:Here it comes.
Y/n's eyes glow a deep purple as he relaxes his body. From his perspective he can see what his pokemon do.
Y/n:Lola become one with your fighting spirit and use high jump kick on Rhydon! Shonen, embrace the darkness and use night slash! Robin, stop your opponent in their tracks with suck punch!
At once his pokemon rush in with their attacks. With Lola the little tuft of fur on his head glows a maroon color as her knee slams into the rock blast from Rhydon, smashing through and allowing the attack you connect. The water pulse Golduck sent was redirected with a kick from Lola. It slams into Ceruledge who was punched in the gut by Robin and to add more damage the black scarfed Shonen slashes him with a night slash.
Zirc:What happened?! Even with training those attacks shouldn't have been that strong.
Y/n:Protean and Libero. Those are the ability of Shonen and Lola. This allows them to become the same type as the move they just used. Robin Leaf Blade on Golduck! Shonen water shuriken on Ceruledge and keep up the high jump kicks Lola!
His pokemon perfectly execute their moves with their opponents being rendered helpless. Ceruledge is still standing but Rhydon and Golduck are unable to fight.
Amethio:I will handle this then. Ceruledge use phantom force!
The pokemon disappears into nothingness as Y/n scans the area with his eyes. He then notices a figure moving about to strike Robin.
Y/n:Sucker punch behind you!
In a flash Robin uppercuts Amethio's ace and the black knight is finally down. Amethio:We will be back.
They hope on their fliers and fly away. Liko is blown away by the skill of this boy who must be around her own age. They group back together and decide to go to sleep and regroup in the morning. In the morning,Friede reveals that her mother actually hired them as her bodyguards, which surprises Liko, causing the rest of the team to berate Friede for once again unintentionally withholding information from her, though they quickly brush it aside to focus on breakfast instead. With the Rising Volt tacklere Liko is still pondering about the events of last night. How Y/n fought hard with his pokemon to help keep her and Spirgatito safe. Liko feels like she can fully trust Y/n as well as the rest of the Rising Volt Tacklers, given that they put her and Sprigatito's safety before anything else. Especially Y/n. She blushes just thinking about it.

Liko(thought) :I feel like I have so much more to learn by watching Y/n. And something about him makes me feel weird and I must know what that is.
She steps in front of the Rising Volt Tacklers, expressing that, while they seemed suspicious to her at first, due to them taking her with them without explaining anything, she feels ready to trust and travel with them now in order to find out more about her pendant and why the Explorers are after her.
Friede happily accepts her request to continue traveling along with them, as they're also interested in finding out more about the pendant, since the Rising Volt Tacklers are a team all about uncovering the mysteries of the world, yet another thing that he's absentmindedly neglected to mention. With Liko now officially a member of the team, Friede declares that their next destination is Liko's home in Paldea, where they're going to collect their bodyguard fees so they can keep financing their adventures. In her cabin, Liko calls Ann and informs her of her departure, saying that she'll be attending classes remotely from now on. Y/n is happy and he doesn't know why. He only met this girl recently but there is something about her that makes her seem special.