"don't think so much I'm here nothing will change after our marriage you can live as you live now no one is going to stop you" Atharva said inayat look at him and said "are you mind reader?" , "No I'm my wife's mind reader" Atharva said with grin inayat shook her head with smile.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Perfect! Perfect match for each other" Pandit said while looking at to be couple kundali. "There are two dates for marriage 1st is 4 years later and 2nd is after this week" pandit said and look at everyone " after this week!" Atharva said with pale look.

"Beta but how will both family members do this much prepration?" Sawati said with concern "aunty I don't know but I don't want to delay this Marriage and 4 years is too much I can't wait" Atharva said softly.

Everyone smiled at his confession "as you say" sawati said and Atharva smile. "what about engagement?" Kunal asked "ladke ko itni tadap hai hi toh abhi krdo".
Pandit said.

"I don't want this type of engagement" Aditya said with pout "it's not your engagement adi it's mine and I guess it's good if engagement happen today" inayat said "mujhe nahi pata tha ki aapko itni jaldi hai" Atharva said with teasing voice "it's not like that I'll be busy in this week that's why" inayat said with glared

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Inayat and Atharva exchanged their rings and everyone shouted in happiness.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
2 days before functions~

•IN SINGHANIA'  S HOUSES•

"ajay! I said you not to touch sweets"  Nandani said to ajay "I didn't Raj want this that's why" ajay said while blaming Raj "bade papa when I said ?" Raj said "you did Raj you didn't know coz you have short term memory". Ajay said and put his hand on his head.

"Stop blaming child go and do your work"  Nandani said and ajay went from their "hey everyone" Krish said as he entered in. He greeted everyone one "hey beautiful lady how are you miss me?" Krish said to sita and smile at him but before she could say further Kunal enter and glared at him.

"See your husband came" Krish said and grin while looking at kunal. Kunal too broke into smile Krish came toward him and hug him "don't be jealous she is all your dadu" Krish said and started to laugh.

IN ATHARVA' S ROOM

Atharva was Staring at Inayat's and his painting and smiling like a teenager boy. He took out the painting brush and dip it in black colour and start writing. God made you, he made me then God whisper meant to be as he end his writing someone knock on his door.

He picked up painty brushes and colour and his work and put everything in another room (which was present in his room).

"Bhai it's me arya open the door"
"Coming!" Atharva said and open the door and raised his eyebrow indicating her to go ahead. "Bhai Ammy' s new book is released I want one please" arya said "ohh god you and your Ammy' s book say to vijay he will get you one" Atharva said "vijay bhai and amrita bhabhi both are doing romance that's why I come here" , "okay I will tell to my men they will help you to get one okay!?" "Thanks bhaiya you are so sweet" arya said and hug him.

"Huh! Why you hug my bhaiya choti" Raj said while coming toward them "so what why are you jealous?" Arya said to him "bhaiya never hug me he always punch me" Raj said "anyways Ive girlfriend bhai Krish came here go meet him" raj added.