Episode 63 (Time Skip Moment)

Astro Toilet's POV,

I flew overhead watching the battle field as many cameramen fought against the defending Skibidi Toilets.

I aimed my two plasma cannons and shot out a rapid fire of plasma orbs. Each orb having the same amount of damage as Titan SpeakerMan's Blasters. Except the radius of the explosion was a bit less compared to the Titan's Attack.

I flew down and shielded the cameraman who had sat a top of a jeep shooting with their cannon.

I move my 4 shields back to reveal myself as I shot 2 plasma bullets towards the two Skibidi Helicopters before flying to the side. My shields started to retract back into my toilet as I landed on the ground. My spider legs reminiscent to that of the Scientist coming out. As I sped across the battle field stabbing down small toilets. I jump up onto the air as my shields retracted back out of their compartments as my spider legs retracted. I flew up and away to deal with a few more Skibidi toilets in the air.

I flew down and shot numerous plasma orbs towards a large strider toilet.

I flew up to the sky and looked down seeing Skibidi Man flying forward.

I quickly activate my warp drive and flew down moving my shields to block  Skibidi Man's Strike. I quickly activate the shock function of the shields. As Skibidi Man stood stunned I quickly move my shields to reveal myself once more shooting numerous plasma shots at him.

Then I flew back as Plunger Cameraman came out from behind me easily taking care of the Threat.

I flew back up and noticed the large bomber toilet coming towards the squadron of Cameramen. I quickly took aim but before anything else could happen. I see the toilet get destroyed instantly.

I look to the side seeing Titan Cameraman and Titan SpeakerMan flying by. Towards the direction where the City was.

I flew forward and flew nearby them along side Plunger Cameraman.

I then noticing something red flying towards us.

As suddenly it slowed down to fly next to us.

It was a brown coated cameraman. Who had similar blasters to Titan SpeakerMan, A bright red lens, And finally a Jetpack of similar design to Titan Cameraman. He gave a thumbs up and did a pointing motion. I gave a nod before speaking.

"Go ahead? Take a break from flying."

He nodded and flew near me before sitting on top of my toilet.

We continued our journey. Towards the City.

A new hero once dead back to life. Brown Cameraman joined the Party!

What will happen to our heroes during the battle that will arise soon enough.

Find out more on "Astro's Arc!"