Prologue

___________
_________________________________

"Whatever you lose, you'll find again, but what you throw away you'll never get back"
_________________________________

In the city of Kuoh in Japan we can see Issei Hyoudou walk along side with his first servant. His Queen Ingvild Leviathan reason why being his first is because he wanted to start his own Peerage and sadly told this to Asia, Xenovia, Ravel and theses accepted. But now back to our beloved protagonist he was currently talking to his Queen about the suppose ending of the Oppai Dragon show to start a new series and new title that made Ddraig cry tears of happiness after being told that this last show was the end of of Oppai Dragon show and bring back the honor of The Red Dragon Emperor in the name of Crimson Dragon Hero along side the new heroine of show named Ocean Diva Leviathan, and the reason why, for the change of heroine was because Rias didn't want too do it.

So Ingvild accepted the role of the heroine and became the most popular couple then the Oppai Dragon and the Switch Princess. The reason why was because the Ocean Diva sang beautiful songs that attracted the attention of the audience on how the songs were meant for her and her Hero.

Issei - "I hope the last message of the Oppai Dragon Show made the kids understand..." He said not sure if his message was good enough for the children.

Ingvild - "I believe your message reach there heart and not just them but the adults as well. Those words were very beautiful. You should be ready for the new sequel Crimson Dragon Hero~" she said try to tease issei who scratched his cheek.

Issei - "Your right i'm doing this for Ddraig and for myself! I need to stop acting like a child and Get stronger, who knows if chaos brigade returns?"

Ddraig - (Partner thank you for fixing my reputation. And don't worry you'll get stronger soon enough also it seems the past users left things behind)

Issei - "Really?! What did they left behind?" Ask his partner.

Ddraig - (Well they left their memories behind so you can learn certain skills. There some actually good skills that they created and I'm certain you can actually use them.) He said with interest.

Issei - "Wow can't wait to learn some of their abilities! I remember you said there 6 strongest users that are in the same par as Belzard and Elsha... Man I wish I could have spoken to them more... maybe when they reincarnate" He said look at the sky as Ingvild looks at him.

Ddraig - (Do you really believe that Reincarnation is real partner?) Said the dragon with doubt.

Issei - " I can't be 100% certain but there might be a possibility I might see them again.." He said with a smile as Ingvild had a necklace with a purple gem on the neck that started to speak.

??? - (come on Ddraig your partner might be right they could come back to life!) Said the voice from Ingvild necklace with cheerfulness

Ddraig - (you've been like this ever since you've read those manga Kyrie) said the dragon with a sigh from his female Dragon companion.