~ch.9~

Akito's pov:

It was really dark outside. I've never been up or out this late. So I was excited for what was about to happen.

Big sis already looked tired, but then again she's always tired. I don't blame her cause I get tired a lot too. "Psst! Big bro smiley." I whispered into his ear since I was on his shoulder.

"What's up little man?" He asked back, also whispering. "What's gonna happen?"

"Mikey's gonna tell us who the new leader for the 3rd division is tonight." He explained. "Is that important?" Smiley chuckled and nod his head. So I guess this new guy must be important.

"We will now officially appoint the new 3rd division captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang." Big bro Ken said from the top.

The guys from around us all started talking and making guess of who the new leader will be.

I didn't care though.

I looked down to see if my sister was interested in this or not. She wasn't interested since she was sleeping on big bro angry's shoulder.

"Your sister sure can sleep anywhere huh?" Big bro smiley asked.

"She only does that when she's really tired." I told him. "Should I wake her up and let her sleep on my back?" Big bro angry asked, and I thought about it.

"If you wake her up she'll get mad. But she'll also be mad when she'll wake up and have a neck pain. So yea I guess." He nod his head and slightly shook big sis up.

"What now? Is it over?" She asked sounding a bit mad. "No not yet. But if you want I could hold you and let you sleep on my back."

Big sis looked at big bro angry with a smile and then got in his back. "Thanks angry. Your so nice." She said and was quick to fall back asleep. "Is big sis heavy?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"She's actually quite light." He said then looked back up to big bro Ken and big bro Mikey.

"3rd division captain! Step up!" Big bro Mikey shouted. No one was walking up so I thought the new guy was late. But then a scary looking guy with glasses started walking up to them.

An even scarier and taller guy was walking with him.

Once he got to the stairs he sat down which made everyone in the crowd mad. They all started to yell at him.

"This is the new 3rd division captain. Kisaki Tetta!" The big guy yelled. I ended up flinching since he looked like dad when he got mad and yelled at big sis.

Everyone once again started to question who the guy was and started to yell again. 'They're gonna wake up big sis!' I thought.

"What's with all the fucking yelling?" Big sis asked as she got off of big bro angry's back. "Sheesh that guys ugly. Don't you think so Aki?" She looked up at me and smiled.

"Shut up! If any of you've got a problem with Mikey's decision, step up!" Big bro Ken yelled. After that everyone went quiet.

"We're eventually going to bump heads with Valhalla. The new Valhalla is huge that Moebius has nothing on them!" Mikey shouted. "To beat them Toman has to grow too! Kisaki Tetta here kept our generation alive in check through Moebius, therefore we need Kisaki if we're gonna fight Valhalla."

"So the 3rd division captain is Kisaki Tetta!" Mikey finished.

"This ends the 3rd division captain appointment ceremony!" He said then started to leave. "Kisaki looks scary big sis." I said to here.

"Yea he does. Come on, we're gonna dip before anything starts." She held out her hands to take me from big bro smiley's shoulder but before he could pass me to big sis the scary guy got all our attention.