Grade 1 Curse? - Choso Kamo p2

Comenzar desde el principio

After a brief wave of relief, I heard the curse grumble before moving towards me again, snapping back to the situation at hand I rushed to tell Choso what was happening. "I need help, they miscalculated the curse's power, I'm trapped and I can't get to my bow." I said panicked. I could hear ruffeling as it sounded like Choso was making his way out of somewhere. As I was about to tell him my location the curse swiped my phone out of my hand cracking the screen. The motion also caused its claws to rip across my wrist leaving two deep gashes.

"Y/n what was that? Are you Okay? Where are you?" I could hear the panic in his voice. I tried to respond but the curse had stepped on the phone crushing it and effectively cutting off the call.

Fuck what am I going to do now? He has no way of finding me and it's not like the higher ups would tell him where I am. I thought to myself holding my bleeding wrist with my opposite hand, well at least the old geysers will get their wish one of us dying. It was dark to think but I was losing blood fast from my wrist and there's also the head wound that's starting to make me dizzy. If a miracle doesn't happen fast I'm dead, I just hope that it's not Choso who finds me. That would crush him. That was the last thought to enter my mind as a combination of blood loss and the curse throwing me into a wall knocked me out.

P.o.V to Choso at Jujutsu tech

"Y/n what was that? Are you Okay? Where are you?" The half curse yelled into the phone. The last thing he heard before the line went dead was a gasp and then a crunch. He went from being worried for his friend to terrified in seconds. Rushing out of his room trying to find the only person who might know where Y/n is and actually tell him.

Running down the hall he ignored questions from Yuji and his friends as he searched for White haired idiot who had a knack for going behind the backs of the higher ups. Rounding a corner he felt like he hit a wall stumbling back slightly he realized said wall was actually the cursed technique of the man he was looking for.

Pausing for only a second, Choso began explaining what was happening. "Look Gojo, I know you aren't a fan of me but Y/n needs help. The Higher ups sent them on a mission to take out a first grade curse and turns out it's actually a special grade. They lost their bow and from the sound of it they're hurt. I can't ask the higher ups where they sent them because they want us dead, but you like to piss them off so I thought you might know." The curse womb rambled out, hoping his fellow special grade would put aside his disdain for Choso and help save his best friend. The strongest looked at Choso for a second trying to process what was being said. Yes he didn't particularly like the cursed object turned person, who tried to kill one of his students, but if helping him meant pissing off the old geysers there was no way he wasn't going to help. Not to mention one of his friends was in danger so he would help anyways upsetting old people was just a bonus. "I'll help you, Y/n is a good friend and i can't very well say no to pissing off those old koots." He said, placing his hand on Choso's shoulder. "I heard about the mission before Y/n left and felt it was kinda fishy so I might have already gotten the location. I'll send you there to help them, but you have to promise to bring them back alive, if you don't I won't hesitate to kill you." Gojo knew that Choso would do anything in his power to save Y/n. It was obvious to everyone around them how they felt about each other, he just needed to give the half curse a push in the right direction.

Choso nodded at the blue-eyed sorcerer before responding. "If I don't manage to save them, you can do whatever you wish to me, as long as I can kill those wrinkly old bats first." He accepted the terms Gojo had set and motioned for him to send him to save his friend. Gojo on the other hand looked shocked at the direct expression of emotions on the normally closed off man's face. He took a step back before finally sending the curse on his rescue mission.

After arriving at the collapsed warehouse Choso began searching for any signs of Y/n. He carefully climbed over different pieces of ceiling and wall, trying to stay as quiet as possible. He was listening for either his friends breathing or the curse spirit that put them in this situation.

As he climbed on a particular piece of what used to be the building roof, he heard scratching coming from below him. Figuring that the sound is probably the curse trying to get out. Thinking fast he used the cursed technique Blood Meteorite, which hardens his blood, making a small stone of condensed blood launching it through the metal of the ceiling, silencing the curse below him for a second. Even with the small hole made by his technique he was able to further break the roof and slip through to face the curse head on.

Being face to face with the curse, Choso quickly began using Convergence to condense his blood before releasing Piercing Blood. Landing a direct hit to the head of the curse effectively exercising it in only a few short moments. Watching the curse disintegrate for only a moment he began to look around the small room hoping to spot his friend.

The first thing he saw was their phone crushed on the ground next to a small splatter of blood. Walking towards the phone he noticed a trail of blood splatter and followed it with his eyes. To his horror at the end of the trail was Y/n, leaning against the wall unconscious. It was clear they had been thrown into the wall by the dent behind them. He rushed over to his friend hoping that he wasn't too late.

Crouching down beside the unconscious Y/n, Choso rested his hand on the side of their neck feeling for a pulse. It took a moment but he was able to feel a rather weak pulse. Letting out a sigh of relief that they were at least hanging on to life he began to evaluate the wounds. Looking at their wrists and seeing deep cuts along them, acting quickly he activated his curse technique, converting some of his cursed energy into blood, moving it through the air and infusing it into his friend's arm hoping to combat the amount of blood they had lost. After performing a makeshift blood transfusion, he continued using the varying aspects of his technique to seal the wounds with a layer of hardened blood.

Feeling confident that Y/n's wounds are closed enough to move them, he wrapped his arms behind their back and below their legs, he carefully picked them up slowly making his way through the rubble. As he got them out of the collapsed building, he realized he had no clue where they were or how to get back to school. Before he could panic too much a certain 6'3 sorcerer appeared out of nowhere.

"They're alive right?" Gojo was greeted with a cold stare and a quick nod. "Ok, good now let's get them back to Shoko, I don't think that patch job is going to cut it." He finished staying placing his hand on Choso's shoulder teleporting the three of them back to the safety of Jujutsu tech.