The Next Day

(The next day, Pepper and Rhodey care for Tony, and while they do, Tony tries to make some more armors, but they say he needs to rest. We even get a tease for a new armor for Rhodey)

NOTE: He did fight in Tony's armor, but he wasn't War Machine just yet. That will happen soon

(Meanwhile, since The Mandarin can't get to Tony at the moment, he entrusted the rings to someone he knows at Stark Industries, George Tarleton, to get after Tony Stark and attack Stark Industries)

NOTE: George Tarleton  was fired at Stark Industries after a pitch for Stark . He got rejected, and now he's made his own company revolving around it. You will find out exactly what that pitch was in Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle

IRON MAN V WHIRLWIND

(The Mandarin goes to the Himalayas, where he is informed by his men that their prisoner refuses to turn to violence. Despite all they have done, he seeks the path of inner peace. Mandarin walks into the prisoner's room, where it is revealed that the prisoner is Shang-Chi, the Mandarin's son. Since he will not work for the Mandarin of his own free will, the Mandarin uses one of his rings to entrance Shang-Chi into doing it)

NOTE: Shang-Chi, in my mind, is the definitive son of The Mandarin so I decided to combine the real Mandarin's app. And the most well known. I want to capitalize on my dreams of Tony Stark and Shang-Chi meeting

(Shang-Chi gets a job working for Stark Enterprises at the lowest level, a valet for the upcoming Stark Expo and that's where he meets Happy  but Shang-Chi is injured in the fight between Tony Stark and Whirlwind who kills Happy Hogan)

(After Happy's funeral, Pepper goes back into Tony's office recharging his heart but when he wakes up, Shang-Chi holds a gun to Tony to kill him and they fight)