1.0|Sacrificing Dopplegangers

1.0|Sacrificing Doppelgangers

~

"Why am I here, again?" Valentine asked as she, Caroline, and Elena walked into the tomb beneath the old church. Caroline rolled her eyes and along with Elena ignored her sister. Valentine wasn't happy to be in the presence of the Gilbert girl--she hated her. Valentine looked around the tomb, she didn't even want to know how many bugs lived there.

She made a disgusted face when she saw a huge spider crawling on the wall. "Ew, did you have to take me here?" She asked as she almost tripped over a rock. "You know I hate bugs, they're disgusting." She said looking around at all the insects. Valentine was so distracted by the amount of bugs that she didn't even notice Elena and her sister stopped until she almost knocked Caroline over. "Sorry." She mumbled quietly to Caroline.

The blonde girl sighed at her sister, at this point, she was used to it, Valentine was always like that and she loved her for it but sometimes it got irritating. Out of the corner of her eye, Valentine saw something shiny.

"Huh, what's that?"She walked towards the shiny thingy, completely ignoring Caroline and Elena. Valentine picked up a piece of broken glass. "Aw, man." She pouted, disappointed in what she found. "Although..." She tilted her head examining the piece of broken glass. She ran her fingers along the lines of her discovery. Valentine hissed in pain when the glass cut her finger, she watched as a little bit of blood poured from the little wound until it closed.

"Valentine!" Caroline called snapping her out of her trance. Valentine looked around to see the entrance to Katherine's new home opened.

"You didn't need me at all!" Valentine huffed as she stood up from her place on the floor. Caroline rolled her eyes in irrigation before grabbing Valentine's arm and dragging her out of the tomb. "Why did you bring me here if you didn't need my help?!"

~

After a lot of huffing--from Valentine's side--Caroline finally convinced her the help with distracting Stefan while Elena had a little chat with her great great great grandmother, Katherine. That girl has some serious family issues.

Valentine, Caroline, and Stefan were sitting in the Grill because Valentine was hungry and didn't stop complaining until they agreed to have lunch. Valentine was eating her fries as Stefan and Caroline talked about what bad thing Caroline did.

"So good." Valentine practically moaned as she ate her fries. After Valentine turned into a vampire she started to eat a lot more since it helped her suppress her desire to rip every human into shreds."Sorry, I dragged you here, but you know If I don't eat I get the urge to rip people into shreds." Stefan looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Uh, Tyler told me he has those urges to kill people too," Caroline said as she continued to eat her food. "And also what?" She said to her sister. "You get urges to rip them apart," Caroline asked looking at her sister wide-eyed.

"Yeah, every time I'm around a human I want to drink every single drop of their blood and rip them apart." She said like it was the most normal thing ever. "You don't?" Caroline shook her head. " Well, Stefen does."  She pointed with her fry at Stefan.

"Are you mad?" Caroline asked when she saw the look Stafan gave her. Valentine's eyes flickered between the two like she was watching a ping-pong match. Caroline told Tyler about her and Valentine being Vampire and Stefan nor Valentine were happy about it.