Chapter 15: Clash Landing on G-8

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) hesitated before complying. Once she removed her sickle, the commander wiped the small amount of blood off his neck.

"Please take a seat." The commander asked once more

"I prefer to stand." (Y/N) snapped back.

The commander starred at the woman as she walked in front of his desk. Clearing his throat he began, "I am Vice Admiral Jonathon, base commander of Marine base G-8, and you are (Y/N) (L/N). Age: 24. Hair color: (h/c). Eye color: (e/c). Height: (y/h). Birth Place: Coloot Island. Occupation: Bounty Hunter, but as of right now, pirate."

(Y/N)'s face scrunched up. "How do you know so much about me? Whatever it doesn't matter. What matters is how you know my father."

Jonathon chuckled. "What surprises me the most is how you don't know you're own father."

(Y/N) looked at him confused. "Explain before I slice your head off your shoulders in a blink of an eye."

"Calm down with the threats." Jonathan continued. "Your father is Fleet Admiral Sengoku." (Y/N)'s eyes widened in shock from the man's words.

"And from the expression on your face, you've just now figured it out." Jonathan said as he shook his head. "I know your father because, not only is he my boss, but he is a great friend of mine as well. He told me about you and your mother, about how much of a wonderful woman she was."

(Y/N) slammed her hand on his desk. "Don't even talk about that witch in front of me again." Her death gaze even made the Vice Admiral slightly nervous.

Jonathan cleared his throat once more, "Moving on. The only information I can give you about your father is that he left you and your mother behind due to his promotion as Fleet Admiral." The man watched tears as tears formed in the (h/c) haired woman (e/c) eyes.

A few moments of silence passed before the man spoke again. "Listen kid, I'm sorry..." Jonathan spoke up. "I would love to stay in chat more, but I have you and your friends to catch."

As soon as Jonathan finished speaking, his door was busted into followed by a net aimed right at (Y/N). "What the hell?!" (Y/N) tried to use her devil's power to escape, but felt extremely weak. "Don't tell me it's sea prism."

"One down, seven to go."  The Vice Admiral instructed to throw her in the the brig and to place sea prism cuffs on her.

"They will come for me!" (Y/N) struggle to yell out at Jonathan. "And when they do, their going to kick your ass."

Jonathan chuckled at the woman as marines cuffed her and dragged her away.

"Can't you boys give a woman some privacy?" (Y/N) smiled at the guards standing in front of her. Some of them blushed but did not move from the position of attention.

After a couple of hours, the lieutenant came in and told the men to open the cell. "Oh? Am I getting set free already?" (Y/N) smirked as the lieutenant who stood tall above her.

"(Y/N) (L/N), ex bounty hunter turned pirate. Reminds me of Rorona Zoro." (Y/N) scoffed at the comparison. "What is your purpose for invading this fortress!!" The man yelled down at her.

'Time to put on a show.' (Y/N) smirked to herself before looking up at the lieutenant. "I'm so sorry!!" She started to fake cry. "Please don't yell at me, Mr." The woman fell to her side, totally sobbing.

The rest of the men looked at the woman confused, "Lieutenant! Don't make the girl cry!" They scolded him in unison.

Nervous blush ran across the lieutenant's face. "Um, I'm sorry miss. Let me restart." He tried to comfort her as he placed his hand on her upper arm.