1

-Inayae
-Atlanta, Ga.
-Inayae's house.
                 644 words.

I sighed as I got up from my bed hearing my alarm go off. I put my slippers on did my daily routine as I put on some clothes forgetting I had to be at the performance center 2 hours ago.

My phone was ringing like crazy.

"Hello?" I answered sighing as i got into my car.

"Ayae! Where in the fu- in the fruit loops are you?!?!" Kofi asked .

yes, the new day are my brother surprise.

"kofi can I not fully wake up ! I was up all night with your nephews they was throwing up everywhere!" she said exhausted as she was driving.

"man girl if you don't hurry and bring your ass o- who that is Kingston?" I heard a deep voice in the back.

it took me a minute before I realized who it was as I rolled my eyes . I hate jey so fucking much.

"it's inayae now move nigga!" Kofi said goofily .

"tell inayae I'm waiting for her !" I heard Trinity shout.. see Trinity is my bestfriend ! We go way back.

"get yall asses ofd my phone ima be there damn." I said hanging up.

—————————————-

outfit

hair.^
————————-
I finally got there , when I got there I was greeted by everyone but when me and jey came to each other we just stared at each other until he said some shit under his breath .

"nigga speak up!" I said raising my voice a little bit kinda getting everyone attention.

Jimmy quickly made his way to his brothers side " yo shawty chill out.." he said softly.

"nah joshua speak up since you got so much damn mouth ion care if you my brothers bestfriend I'll fuck you and yo brother up!" i said taking out my earrings .

joshua lifted his head up slightly with a smirk " you heard what the fuck I said girl.." he said looking dead at me.

"no the fuck I didn't cause if I did-" I got cut off .

"bae come onnn train with me! ignore these two knuckleheads!" Trinity said literally dragging me away. As I got dragged I heard the guys chuckling.. bunch of pussies.

soon me and trin were training .. i was knowin as inayae in wwe . Inayae the Harley Quinn of the wwe .. why? Because I'm fucking crazy! and everyone knows it .. crazy in the ring and in real life.

I was training with trin but me and liv wanted to test our strengths against each other . she had given me a back breaker I caught myself as I saw her trying to run to me as I quickly caught her and did a little swing ddt I smirked and waited until she got half way up before putting my legs around her neck slightly twisting it driving her into the mat.. the other superstars started to watch see I do gay shii now don't get me wrong..

I quickly turned her around and got between her legs having her folded like a pretzel getting the 3 count as I got up the "ref" holding my hand as I swayed my butt around in a circle before patting it bellowing her a kiss.

"damn gir! yo gay ass" Trinity said laughing .

I giggled as I helped liv up giving her a hug " that was dope as fuck sis! we def needa do a match" I said softly .

"hell yeah girl and don't be showing allat ass you threatening me with a good time " she smirked softly before laughing.

I was talking to the girls relaxing on the turnbuckle as hey wrestling caught my eye ..

I think he saw me because after he hit a spear on his opponent to practice he looked at me and stuck his tongue out at me .. like ina nasty ima fuck you way.

shiiiiddd I hate him and all but.. wait anyways! ..

A/N: WELCOMEEEE TOOOO ACTIN CRAZY!!